Features of Dermatology 2 Volume Set 3rd Edition PDF
Dermatology 2 Volume Set 3rd Edition PDF-Dermatology, edited by world authorities Jean L. Bolognia, MD, Joseph L. Jorizzo, MD, and Julie V. Schaffer, MD, is an all-encompassing medical reference book that puts the latest practices in dermatologic diagnosis and treatment at your fingertips. It delivers more comprehensive coverage of basic science, clinical practice, pediatric dermatology, and dermatologic surgery than you’ll find in any other source. Whether you’re a resident or an experienced practitioner, you’ll have the in-depth, expert, up-to-the-minute answers you need to overcome any challenge you face in practice.
- Get regular content updates, download illustrations in JPEG or PPT format, and search the complete contents online with on-the-go access at expertconsult.com.
- Find answers fast with a highly user-friendly, “easy-in-easy-out” format and a wealth of tables and algorithms for instant visual comprehension.
- Get full exposure to core knowledge with coverage of dermatology’s entire spectrum of subspecialties.
- See just the essential information with “need-to-know” basic science information and key references.
- Expedite decision making and clarify complex concepts with logical tables, digestible artwork, and easy-to-grasp schematics.
- Visualize more of the conditions you see in practice with over 3500 illustrations, of which over 1,400 are new: 1,039 clinical images, 398 pathology slides, and 152 schematics.
- Stay at the forefront of your field with updated treatment methods throughout, as well as an increased focus on patients with skin of color.
- Get an enhanced understanding of the foundations of dermatology in pathology, the clinical setting, and dermoscopy with a completely rewritten introductory chapter.
- Better comprehend the clinical-pathological relationship of skin disease with increased histologic coverage.
Bolognia’s Dermatology is the ultimate multimedia reference for residents in training AND the experienced practitioner.
Recommended Books For You
Description of Dermatology 2 Volume Set 3rd Edition PDF
Dermatology 2 Volume Set 3rd Edition PDF is one of the best-known books for Dermatologists. This book covers all the cases and phenomenons a student and professional doctor might be up against in their whole life. Master this book and you will be of prime help in solving cases of diseases that are difficult to treat. Make a difference. Download Now.
Cherie R. Rebar, PhD, MBA, RN, COI loves to write. As a nurse educator, she has spent most of her life in a college classroom as a student or as a professor. She holds degrees and certificates from some of her favorite places – Morehead State University, UMass Boston, and the University of Cincinnati (among others). In addition to writing, she is currently a tenured professor of nursing at Wittenberg University. Dr. Rebar’s favorite roles are that of wife, mother, and friend. She is an avid iced coffee drinker, a big fan of Bands of America and Drum Corps International, and a dedicated follower of University of Kentucky basketball. Her favorite place to be is the ocean and she is a Ravenclaw at heart. Her best buddy is her 10-year-old rescue dog, Flash the Basset Hound. It is debatable whether Dr. Rebar rescued Flash, or Flash rescued Dr. Rebar.
Dimensions and Characteristics of Dermatology 2 Volume Set 3rd Edition PDF
- Publisher : Saunders; 3rd edition (June 18, 2012)
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 2776 pages
- International Standard Book Number-10 : 0723435715
- International Standard Book Number-13 : 978-0723435716
- Item Weight : 21.8 pounds
- Dimensions : 12.25 x 11.25 x 6.25 inches
- Book Name : Dermatology 2 Volume Set 3rd Edition PDF
Dr CH “A dermatologist’s bible!! The best dermatology reference book available and can’t recommend it enough. Also has a code you scratch off on the inside cover where you can download the app to your smart phone so you are able to transport Bolognia wherever you go!”
Apart from this, this book is appropriate for plastic surgeons and those related medical specialists who aim to update their knowledge with high standards and be well-equipped with the most up-to-date issues.Compared with the book of which title was shared decades ago, I found a number of distinctive issues presented in this current book. For instance, in terms of anatomy, the previous concerns were about the facial nerve and the sensory nerve. It has shifted and highlighted on the vascular network. In case of operation/ procedure which used to focus only the facial surgery procedure (eg. facelift ) to both of the surgical and the non-surgical facial rejuvenation. This point includes filler and botulinum toxin injection. These have been received a lot of attention currently.
The authors also step forward to the energy device issues and so forth. They are generous enough to share their valuable and meticulous experiences which cannot be found elsewhere.
On top of that, the main contributors are the world-leading and world authority plastic surgeon who has been widely recognized across the world. They are also a highly proficient person with expertise not only in the surgery but also in the non-surgical aesthetic procedures. According to this book, the authors evidentially demonstrates the high academic standard.
What I am impressed a great deal with this book are their fascinating illustrations, VDO, and cadaveric dissection. Those pictures are not only that beauty but also revealing a smart presentation method. These enable us to understand the content, particularly on focusing on the plane of various structures.
The book is worth buying.”
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purposes and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase the original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to [email protected].com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.