Features of Genital Dermatology Atlas and Manual 3rd Edition PDF
Genital Dermatology Atlas and Manual 3rd Edition PDF-Substantially revised and updated, this practical, lavishly illustrated atlas now makes it easier than ever for clinicians at all levels of experience to arrive at an accurate diagnosis for both common and rare genital dermatologic lesions. Genital Dermatology Atlas and Manual, Third Edition , features almost 500 new photographs, an easy-to-use diagnostic approach, and expanded sections on clinical descriptions, pathophysiology, and treatment. Illustrations are arranged by appearance for rapid identification – even for conditions never previously encountered.
- Arranges core chapters by disease presentation, including patches and plaques, papules and nodules, and ulcers.
- Includes variable morphologies, making it easier to arrive at a correct diagnosis even when encountering an atypical appearance of a common condition.
- Features chapters on special issues such as symptoms (itching and pain), immunosuppression, and pediatric, psychologic, and geriatric aspects of genital conditions.
- Offers increased information on diagnostic and therapeutic procedures, as well as patient handouts suitable for copying and distribution.
- Ideal for any clinician who sees men and women with disorders of the external genitalia, including dermatologists, gynecologists, urologists, primary care physicians, nurse practitioners, nurse midwives, and physician assistants.
Your book purchase includes a complimentary download of the enhanced eBook for iOS, Android, PC & Mac.
Take advantage of these practical features that will improve your eBook experience:
- The ability to download the eBook on multiple devices at one time — providing a seamless reading experience online or offline
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that allow you to search within this book, or across your entire library of VitalSource eBooks
- Multiple viewing options that enable you to scale images and text to any size without losing page clarity as well as responsive design
- The ability to highlight text and add notes with one click
Recommended Books For You
Description of Genital Dermatology Atlas and Manual 3rd Edition PDF
Genital Dermatology Atlas and Manual 3rd Edition PDF is one of the best-known books for Dermatologists. This book covers all the cases and phenomenons a student and professional doctor might be up against in their whole life. Master this book and you will be of prime help in solving cases of diseases that are difficult to treat. Make a difference. Download Now.
About Libby Edwards, MD
Contact and Location
Adjunct Clinical Associate Professor of Dermatology, University of North Carolina,
Chapel Hill, N.C. 1990-Present
Chief of Dermatology, Carolinas Medical Center, 1990-Present
College and medical school at Wake Forest University
North American Chapter of the International Society of Vulvovaginal Disease, Secretary-General.
International Society for the Study of Vulvovaginal Disease: Past President, Past Secretary General.
Approximately 55 clinical trials. Areas of study have been biological response modifiers, both immune enhancers (the interferons, imiquimod, resiquimod) and immune-suppressants (efalizumab, etanercept, etc), as well as observational studies on vulvar diseases including vulvodynia, desquamative inflammatory vaginitis, lichen sclerosus, lichen planus.
Lynch PJ, Edwards L: Genital Dermatology. Churchill-Livingstone, Inc. , New York, 1994.
Edwards L: Dermatology in Emergency Care. Churchill Livingstone, New York, 1997.
Edwards L, ed: Atlas of Genital Dermatology. Lippincott/Williams and Wilkins, 2004, First and Second Edition.
Black M, Edwards L, Lynch PJ: Obstetric and Gynecologic Dermatology, 3rd ed. Elsevier, August, 2008
– Journal Issues/Monographs (2)
– Book Chapters (20)
– Journals articles (greater than 50)
– Authored teaching slide set:
Genital Dermatology for American Academy of Dermatology, 2004
Best Physicians in America, all editions
Best Physicians in the South and Southeast, all editions
Who’s Who in America
Who’s Who in the World
Who’s Who in the South and Southwest
Who’s Who of American Women
Who’s Who in Medicine and Healthcare
Who’s Who in Science and Engineering
Mentor of the Year of the Women’s Dermatologic Society, 2007
Outstanding Speaker of the Year – American College of Emergency Physicians, 1994-5
To schedule an appointment, please call: 704-367-9777.
Dimensions and Characteristics of Genital Dermatology Atlas and Manual 3rd Edition PDF
- Identification Number : 149632207X
- Publisher : LWW; 3rd edition (December 13, 2017)
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 384 pages
- International Standard Book Number-10 : 9781496322074
- International Standard Book Number-13 : 978-1496322074
- Item Weight : 2.75 pounds
- Dimensions : 8.7 x 0.9 x 11.1 inches
- Book Name : Genital Dermatology Atlas and Manual 3rd Edition PDF
Apart from this, this book is appropriate for plastic surgeons and those related medical specialists who aim to update their knowledge with high standards and be well-equipped with the most up-to-date issues.Compared with the book of which title was shared decades ago, I found a number of distinctive issues presented in this current book. For instance, in terms of anatomy, the previous concerns were about the facial nerve and the sensory nerve. It has shifted and highlighted on the vascular network. In case of operation/ procedure which used to focus only the facial surgery procedure (eg. facelift ) to both of the surgical and the non-surgical facial rejuvenation. This point includes filler and botulinum toxin injection. These have been received a lot of attention currently.
The authors also step forward to the energy device issues and so forth. They are generous enough to share their valuable and meticulous experiences which cannot be found elsewhere.
On top of that, the main contributors are the world-leading and world authority plastic surgeon who has been widely recognized across the world. They are also a highly proficient person with expertise not only in the surgery but also in the non-surgical aesthetic procedures. According to this book, the authors evidentially demonstrates the high academic standard.
What I am impressed a great deal with this book are their fascinating illustrations, VDO, and cadaveric dissection. Those pictures are not only that beauty but also revealing a smart presentation method. These enable us to understand the content, particularly on focusing on the plane of various structures.
The book is worth buying.”
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purposes and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase the original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to email@example.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.