Features of Comprehensive Review of Infectious Diseases PDF
Comprehensive Review of Infectious Diseases PDF-Perfect for board review or quick reference in clinical practice, Comprehensive Review of Infectious Diseases is a balanced, high-yield resource covering the full range of infectious disease topics. Whether you’re preparing for examinations or are looking for a concise resource to support your practice, this unique review contains precisely the information you need – from common infectious diseases concepts and conditions to hundreds of up-to-date review questions and answers for self-assessment and exam preparation.
- Covers the most frequently encountered concepts and conditions in infectious diseases.
- Covers challenging areas frequently covered on the boards: clinically-relevant microbiology and ID pharmacology, HIV and antiretroviral therapy, infections in immunocompromised hosts, dermatologic manifestations of ID, infection mimics, infection control and prevention, and more.
- Includes new and emerging topics such as neglected tropical diseases, bioterrorism, and emerging and re-emerging infections.
- Provides 450 case-based, board-style multiple-choice questions and answers for test prep and self-assessment.
- Facilitates quick review and maximum retention of information by including hundreds of high-quality illustrations, tables, high-yield boxes, and bulleted lists.
- Contains practical tips for taking the boards, buzzwords and memory aids for board questions, and clinical and board pearls.
- Edited and written by rising stars in the field of infectious diseases – authors who have recently taken the boards and excelled, and who understand the challenges posed by this complex field of study and practice.
- Includes an Expert Consult™ eBook version with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
Recommended Books For You
Description of Comprehensive Review of Infectious Diseases PDF
Comprehensive Review of Infectious Diseases PDF is one of the best medical books for students and professionals on the subject of Infectious Diseases. It is a must download.
Gerome Escota, MD is the co-director of the Infectious Disease Fellowship Program and the Director of the Internal Medicine Clerkship. He also serves as Chair of the Teaching and Learning Resources Workgroup of the Infectious Disease Society of America Medical Education Community of Practice (IDSA MedEdCOP).
Dr. Escota specializes in clinical infectious disease, with a special focus on medical education, health disparities, HIV, and sexually transmitted infections (STI). He attends on the General Infectious Disease Consult Service and the Internal Medicine Firm Service teaching fellows, residents, and students. He sees people with HIV in his continuity clinic and also serves as a sexual health provider at the North Central Community Health Center, providing STI screening and treatment as well as HIV pre-exposure prophylaxis (PrEP).
He is currently mentoring fellows, residents, and students in medical education, LGBTQIA+, and health disparities research among vulnerable populations. He is the creator of @WuidQ, the most popular infectious disease teaching and learning resource on Twitter. Through this innovative platform, he has mentored learners on effective teaching using social media. He has also successfully mentored fellows in HIV and STI research.
Dimensions and Characters of Comprehensive Review of Infectious Diseases PDF
- Publisher : Elsevier; 1st edition (December 3, 2019)
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 776 pages
- International Standard Book Number-10 : 0323568661
- International Standard Book Number-13 : 978-0323568661
- Item Weight : 5.25 pounds
- Dimensions : 8.8 x 1.5 x 11.1 inches
- Book Name : Comprehensive Review of Infectious Diseases PDF
Download Link 1
Almost all images and diagrams are not original though and are taken from other publications which retracts from the flow and relevance.“
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purposes and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase the original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to [email protected].com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.