Features of Built from Broken PDF
Built from Broken PDF-Heal painful joints, prevent injuries, and rebuild your body from the ground up.
(If mainstream fitness advice has left you broken down and beat up, it’s time for a new strategy.)
Most middle-aged fitness enthusiasts and athletes have been dragged down by joint pain, injuries, and other ailments commonly accepted as “part of getting older.”
But it doesn’t have to be this way.
In fact, anyone can conquer joint pain and rebuild their body.
It simply requires understanding the hidden causes and a road map (this book) that leads to the solution.
Built from Broken presents a paradigm shift in how to think about corrective exercise, sports nutrition, and joint health.
Once you see how the system works, you’ll never look at exercise or joint health the same way again.
Part 1 lays the foundation for understanding why your joints are breaking down.
- The 5 primary causes of joint pain.
- How to prevent the “Big 3” injuries that trap you in the Pain/Injury Cycle.
- Why conventional pain management merely masks symptoms (and 3 natural pain relief techniques that actually work).
- How to identify and fix muscle imbalances that lead to tension, pain, and injuries.
- Natural injury recovery strategies that improve healing time and tissue repair quality.
Part 2 gives you a step-by-step corrective exercise guide and list of action steps to rebuild your body from the ground up.
- The ideal training schedule to maximize muscle recovery and connective tissue repair (in as little as 2 days per week, at any age).
- Illustrated corrective exercise instructions (with several home workout options).
- How to strengthen joints with cutting-edge connective tissue training techniques.
- A step-by-step training program complete with workout routines.
Whether you have been training for a few years, a few decades, or have never stepped foot in a weight room, it’s not too late to overhaul your body.
If the conventional path of lifting and stretching has left you broken down, why not try a new strategy?
This book is your way out of the pain/injury cycle.
All you have to do is follow three simple steps.
- Read the book.
- Follow the action steps inside to resolve your pain.
- Implement the 4-week corrective training program outlined in the book.
Just imagine, in 4-8 weeks from now, you could be in a pain-free, mobile, strong, and functional body.
One that allows you to do the activities you love, push the limits of your capabilities, and achieve your true physical potential.
This process can start for you right now.
All you have to do is click the “buy” button and order your copy of Built from Broken.
Recommended Books For You
Understanding Nursing Research Building an Evidence Based Practice 7th Edition PDF Download Free
Download Bates’ Pocket Guide to Physical Examination and History Taking 8th edition PDF
Description of Built from Broken PDF
Built from Broken PDF is one of the best-known books on the subject of basic medical sciences. This book covers all the cases and phenomenons a student and professional doctor might be up against in their whole life. Master this book and you will be of prime help in solving cases of diseases that are difficult to treat. Make a difference. Download Now.
Hi, I’m Scott. I’m an A.C.E. (American Council on Exercise) Certified Personal Trainer, Certified Orthopedic Exercise Specialist (A.C.E.), and nutritional supplement formulator.
My goal as an author is to bring together the best ideas in therapeutic sports nutrition, fitness training, and functional movement — with the goal of keeping you (and myself) strong, mobile, and built to last.
I’ve spent most of my life battling injuries, joint pain, and just being plain beat up. So I know what it’s like to struggle to stay healthy, let alone make substantial progress toward strength, athleticism, or body composition goals.
Ultimately, I want to help you battle through injuries, pain, and physical limitations to reach your personal fitness goals.
Dimensions and Characteristics of Built from Broken PDF
- Publisher : SaltWrap; 1st edition (June 7, 2021)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 348 pages
- International Standard Book Number-10 : 1735728500
- International Standard Book Number-13 : 978-1735728506
- Item Weight : 1.78 pounds
- Dimensions : 8.5 x 0.79 x 11 inches
- Book Name :Built from Broken PDF
Download Link 1
Beyond that the challenge is the daily TIME required to follow the program. The morning mobility routine takes me approximately 20-25 minutes-not bad considering the benefit. The workouts themselves take longer as they have several dynamic warmup exercise sets prior to the exercise portion of, again, several sets.
All good, but working all that into your every day schedule requires that you place a high priority on the effort. Overall, yes, it’s a good program for joint/flexibility/mobility focus, but having a PT professional assist and coach you is probably advised for most people. My background is 30+ years of various workout and physical training programs. I have my own well-equipped 1200 sq’ gym. Good luck and keep moving!”
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purposes and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase the original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to [email protected].com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.