Are you planning to pass Adult CCRN exam? If yes, be prepared for your exam day by equipping yourself with ‘Adult CCRN Exam 2nd Edition’. The book has 25 up-to-date review and practice questions for all topics on the Adult CCRN exam. Adult CCRN Exam 2nd Edition, will be your guide to pass the exam in your first attempt. PDF format of this guide is available in this blog post.
Features of Adult CCRN Exam 2nd Edition PDF
Adult CCRN Exam 2nd Edition PDF-Barron’s Adult CCRN Exam provides all of the key concepts you need to pass the Adult CCRN exam, with detailed review and full-length practice tests to help you feel prepared.
This book features:
- A 25-question pretest to help pinpoint areas in need of intensive study
- Detailed subject reviews, including Cardiovascular Concepts, Pulmonary Concepts, Professional Caring and Ethical Practice Concepts, and more, in an easy-to-digest outline format, along with corresponding practice questions and answer explanations
- Two full-length practice CCRN tests in the book, each with 150 multiple-choice questions and fully explained answers
- One full-length online practice exam with all questions answered and explained
- More than 500 practice questions overall, for review and study
CCRNs who have successfully passed the test report that self-study with sets of practice questions is an excellent strategy for success. Don’t take chances with your certification—let Barron’s CCRN Exam help you achieve the next level of professional achievement.
Recommended Books For You
Description of Adult CCRN Exam 2nd Edition PDF
Adult CCRN Exam 2nd Edition PDF is one of the best-known books on the subject of nursing and basic medicine. This book covers all the cases and phenomenon a student and professional nurse might be up against in their whole life. Master this book and you will be of prime aid in caring for patients that are difficult to treat. Make a difference. Download Now.
Pat Juarez, MS, APRN, CCNS, CCRN-K, has over 30 years of critical care nursing experience as a Clinical Nurse Specialist, staff nurse, and educator. As the Clinical Development Specialist for Critical Care, Pat developed and provided oversight for the critical care nursing curriculum for Advocate Health Care for over 10 years. She has also served as the System Clinical Practice Specialist for Advocate Health Care and has taught the CCRN Certification course on a consulting basis.
Table of Contents
- Introduction: Think in Questions
- Chapter 1. Pretest
- Chapter 2. Cardiovascular System Review
- Chapter 3. Respiratory System Review
- Chapter 4. Endocrine System Review
- Chapter 5. Hematology and Immunology System Review
- Chapter 6. Gastrointestinal System Review
- Chapter 7. Renal and Genitourinary System Review
- Chapter 8. Integumentary System Review
- Chapter 9. Musculoskeletal System Review
- Chapter 10. Neurological System Review
- Chapter 11. Behavioral and Psychosocial Review
- Chapter 12. Multisystem Review
- Chapter 13. Professional Caring and Ethical Practice
- Chapter 14. Practice Test
- Chapter 15. Practice Test: Answers
Dimensions and Characters of Adult CCRN Exam 2nd Edition PDF
- Publisher : Barrons Educational Services; 2nd edition (October 6, 2020)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 408 pages
- International Standard Book Number-10 : 1438012349
- International Standard Book Number-13 : 978-1438012346
- Item Weight : 1.49 pounds
- Book Name : Adult CCRN Exam 2nd Edition PDF
Download Link 1
Ronald O. Parker II “This book was really all I used to study for the CCRN. I liked that it was concise and easy to read. I purchased the AACN on-demand online review, listened to it in its entirety once, and found that the content of this book reflected the AACN prep course so I focused on the book.
HOWEVER, when I sat for the exam, I was SHOCKED to find that none of the questions were at all like any of the practice tests/questions I had done, with Barron’s and with the AACN. The test questions are based almost exclusively on critical thinking and applying knowledge to clinical practice. Like, seriously…after the first 25 questions I was convinced that I studied the wrong thing. I scored 103 out of 125…interestingly scoring lowest in caring and ethical practice which I had reviewed and scored really highly in on all practice questions. I work in a medical ICU, with no cath lab, no PA catheters, no cardio-thoracic surgeon, no neurosurgery, no trauma….basic critical care services, and I did really well in all areas other than caring/ethics.”
Christy “I studied for the CCRN using several resources – different books, video lectures, Youtube videos, etc. I think that using multiple resources is the best way to study for this test, but some resources are better than others, and Barron’s is the best print material there is for CCRN review.
The questions on the practice test are the most like the actual CCRN in my experience, and while you will learn a ton from this book, it won’t waste your time with minute details that don’t matter.
Incidentally, if you just want to learn more about ICU nursing, this is a great resource for that, too.”
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purposes and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase the original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to [email protected].com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.