ABC of Arterial and Venous Disease PDF provides a structured, practical approach to clinical assessment, investigation and management of the most commonly presenting arterial and venous disorders.
Structural and functional abnormalities of arteries and veins manifest clinically in a broad spectrum of disorders, including cerebrovascular and carotid artery disease, abdominal aortic aneurysms, acute and chronic limb ischaemia, vasculitis and varicose veins. This revised edition incorporates new chapters on coronary artery disease and acute coronary syndrome, visceral artery stenosis and mesenteric ischaemia, and arteriovenous malformations. Many of these common or chronic conditions first present for initial assessment by primary health care professionals. Case vignettes have been added to relevant chapters to aid understanding and decision making.
Fully up to date and from an expert editor and contributor team, ABC of Arterial and Venous Disease PDF remains a useful resource for non-specialist doctors such as general practitioners, family physicians and junior doctors in training. It is also a relevant guide for all other primary health care professionals working within the multidisciplinary teams responsible for patients with chronic arterial and venous disorders.
Recommended Books For You
Description of ABC of Arterial and Venous Disease PDF 3rd Edition
The ABC of Arterial and Venous Disease PDF is one of the most basic books available for medical students to understand the major diseases related to the vessels of the body. Many leading diseases such as diabetes and MI have their roots in these vessels so that shows the importance of their study. Download it now and start reading.
Dr. Nasim Akhtar is a cardiologist in Fort Worth, Texas and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Medical City Fort Worth Hospital and Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth. He received his medical degree from King Edward Medical University and has been in practice for more than 20 years. He is one of 41 doctors at Medical City Fort Worth Hospital and one of 57 at Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth who specialize in Cardiology.
Tim England, Clinical Associate Professor and Honorary Consultant Stroke Physician, Division of Medical Sciences and Graduate Entry Medicine, School of Medicine, University of Nottingham; Royal Derby Hospital Centre, UK
- A must-read book for cardiologists and cardiovascular specialists. I highly recommend it.
- I was very satisfied with the information in this. Highly basic and easy.
- Don’t miss your chance on this masterpiece
Table of Contents
ABC of Arterial and Venous Disease PDF includes the following chapters with their authors:
- Preface, vii
- Contributors, viii
- 1 Pathogenesis of Atherosclerosis and Methods of Arterial and Venous Assessment, 1 Mario De Nunzio and Timothy J. England
- 2 Cerebrovascular and Carotid Artery Disease, 9 Timothy J. England, Nishath Altaf, and Shane MacSweeney
- 3 Coronary Artery Disease and Acute Coronary Syndrome, 17 Asif Adnan and David Adlam
- 4 Abdominal Aortic Aneurysms, 25 David A. Sidloff, Nikesh Dattani, and Matthew J. Bown
- 5 Visceral Artery Stenosis and Mesenteric Ischaemia, 31 Daryll Baker
- 6 Acute Limb Ischaemia, 37 Christos D. Karkos and Thomas E. Kalogirou
- 7 Chronic Lower Limb Ischaemia, 44 Harjeet Rayt and Robert S.M. Davies
- 8 venous thromboembolic Disease, 50 Harjeet Rayt and Akhtar Nasim
- 9 Varicose Veins, 56 Greg S. McMahon and Mark J. McCarthy
- 10 Lower Limb Ulceration, 62 Huw O.B. Davies and J. Mark Scriven
- 11 Lymphoedema, 68 Vaughan L. Keeley and Ruth A. England
- 12 Vasculitis, 73 Matthew D. Morgan, Stuart W. Smith, and Janson C.H. Leung
- 13 Vascular Anomalies, 81 E. Kate Waters and William D. Adair
- 14 Secondary Prevention and Antiplatelet Therapy in Peripheral Arterial Disease, 87 Richard Donnelly
- 15 Anticoagulants in Venous and Arterial Disease, 94 Sue Pavord and Amy Webster
- Index, 101
Dimensions and Characters of ABC of Arterial and Venous Disease PDF
- 120 Pages
- File Size: 4Mbs
- 4-Star Rating
- English Language
- ABC Series
Download Button for ABC of Arterial and Venous Disease PDF
Shown below is a blue download button for the ABC of Arterial and Venous Disease PDF 3rd Edition ebook. Click it to start your free download now.
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purposes and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase the original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to [email protected].com for all DMCA / Removal Requests