Description of The Cleveland Clinic Cardiology Board Review 3rd Edition PDF
Providing a comprehensive, state-of-the-art review of every area of contemporary cardiovascular medicine, The Cleveland Clinic Cardiology Board Review 3rd Edition PDF is an excellent tool for learning and reviewing key concepts in major areas of cardiology. The ThirdEdition contains fully revised content, review questions used on the board exam. A new, easy-to-follow chapter template facilitates quick review and retention of the material.
Features of The Cleveland Clinic Cardiology Board Review 3rd Edition PDF
- Emphasizes board-relevant clinical material and accurate, real-world clinical decision making.
- Covers every major topic you’ll encounter on certification and recertification exams, including congenital heart disease, electrophysiology, valvular heart disease, vascular disease, and pharmacology, and more.
- Presents review questions with each chapter for thorough exam preparation and self-assessment.
- Uses a new, consistent format for most chapters: introduction, clinical presentation, diagnosis, algorithm, treatment, suggested readings, and questions/answers.
- Written by distinguished clinicians from the Cleveland Clinic Foundation’s Department of Cardiovascular Medicine and based on the Cleveland Clinic Foundation’s popular annual Intensive Review of Cardiology course.
Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.
Recommended Books For You
About Brian Griffin, MD
Brian Griffin, MD, is a cardiologist in the section of Cardiovascular Imaging in the Robert and Suzanne Tomsich Department of Cardiovascular Medicine, in the Sydell and Arnold Miller Family Heart, Vascular & Thoracic Institute at Cleveland Clinic. He is Section Head of Cardiovascular Imaging within Cleveland Clinic’s Department of Cardiovascular Medicine and the institute’s Physician Director of Development.
Specialty interests: Heart valve disease, endocarditis, thoracic aorta aneurysm (TAA), cardiovascular Imaging, echocardiogram, transesophageal echocardiogram (TEE), Marfan Syndrome, mitral valve prolapse, radiation heart disease, prosthetic valve disease
Number of Procedures Performed: Dr. Griffin performs numerous cardiovascular imaging tests, including nearly 250 transesophageal echocardiograms (TEEs) each year.
Success rates: Cleveland Clinic has been ranked the #1 hospital for cardiology and heart surgery by U.S. News & World since 1994. Success rates for specific procedures are available
Education and Training: Dr. Griffin completed his medical degree at National University of Ireland, Galway. Dr. Griffin completed his internship and residencies in medicine and surgery at University College Hospital, Galway. He completed fellowships in cardiology at Guy’s Hospital, London; Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, Los Angeles, and Boston University Medical Center. He completed a fellowship in cardiac ultrasound at Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston. In addition, Dr. Griffin completed research fellowships at the Irish Heart Foundation, Dublin, Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, and Harvard Medical School, Boston.
Publications and Speaking: Dr. Griffin has spoken at nearly 150 professional meetings and authored or co-authored over 300 journal articles, abstracts, books and book chapters. He also serves as Editor, Associate Editor, and Director for several medical journals and publications. He has recently coedited The Manual of Valve Disease.
About Dr.Griffin:“I find that my patients inspire me to give my best, and I really enjoy the interaction with them.”
Leisure Activities: In his leisure time, Dr. Griffin enjoys gardening, travel, reading and music.
Dimensions and Characters of The Cleveland Clinic Cardiology Board Review 3rd Edition PDF
- Publisher : LWW; Third edition (December 24, 2021)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 1000 pages
- International Standard Book Number-10 : 1496399188
- International Standard Book Number-13 : 978-1496399182
- Item Weight : 4.2 pounds
- Dimensions : 8.2 x 1.4 x 10.9 inches
- Best Sellers Rank: #114,926 in Books
September 27, 2021
September 11, 2020
October 7, 2021
And there’s videos (excellent content also!) for only 4 chapters. Maybe expand those if the previous request doesn’t happen. Looking for another more practical text. YouTube videos.
July 29, 2021
May 13, 2020
February 23, 2021
December 15, 2019
December 1, 2020
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purposes and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase the original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to [email protected].com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.