Features of Operative Techniques in Sports Medicine Surgery PDF
Operative Techniques in Sports Medicine Surgery PDF provides authoritative, easy-to-follow guidance to both the novice trainee or experienced surgeon. Key Features
- Updated chapters, new illustrations, and additional content on pediatrics and the shoulder make this edition even more useful in your practice.
- Step-by-step procedures are illustrated with outstanding full-color intraoperative photographs and drawings that demonstrate how to perform each technique.
- Each clinical problem is discussed in the same concise format: definition, anatomy, physical exams, pathogenesis, natural history, physical findings, imaging and diagnostic studies, differential diagnosis, non-operative management, surgical management, pearls and pitfalls, postoperative care, outcomes, and complications.
- Detailed descriptions of surgical anatomy help you master even the most challenging and highly technical procedures.
- Extensive use of bullet points and a highly templated format allow for quick and easy reference.
- Ideal for quick preoperative review of the steps of a procedure, whether a familiar standard or a new and evolving technique.
Now with the print edition, enjoy the bundled interactive eBook edition, which can be downloaded to your tablet and smartphone or accessed online and includes features like:
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that pull results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use
Recommended Books For You
Description of Operative Techniques in Sports Medicine Surgery PDF
Health, anatomy, physiology, biochemistry, medicine, surgery, and nursing textbooks will likely be at your side throughout your medical studies, and you’ll be reading through countless scientific papers, but you might want to read something beforehand that gives you insight into the world of medicine in practice – whether that’s research, at the clinic or in the operating room. The most featured and reviewed on book Operative Techniques in Sports Medicine Surgery PDF is available for grabs now here on our website free for students and professionals sole purpose of teaching and education. It has been boasted and proven with thousands of user reviews that it has all the information to make you one of the highly qualified professionals in the world of medicine and its branches. Without a doubt a masterpiece for those who aspire to be doctors or heal those they find in ailment. It is a must read again and again for everyone that can get their hands on this limited edition book.
Mark A. Harrast, MD, Director, Sports Medicine Fellowship, Clinical Associate Professor of Rehabilitation, Orthopaedics, and Sports Medicine, University of Washington, Seattle, WA
Jonathan T. Finnoff, DO, Assistant Professor, Department of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Mayo Clinic Sports Medicine Center, Rochester, MN
Dimensions and Characteristics of Operative Techniques in Sports Medicine Surgery PDF
- Publisher : LWW; Second edition (February 6, 2016)
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 1057 pages
- International Standard Book Number-10 : 1451193017
- International Standard Book Number-13 : 978-1451193015
- Item Weight : 1.1 pounds
- Dimensions : 8.39 x 10.87 inches
It’s a good boo for review, but not as complete as several others to be prepared for the sports boards. The main reason I bought the book was for the questions. These are very difficult to use for review because there really is no written answers as to why the questions are right or wrong, and one has to go searching the text to find the correct answer. The index is terrible. Frequently had to look up thru other sources to find the correct answers or get additional information
Great for CAQ test and for sports medicine fellowship.
December 15, 2021
I used this book and AMSSM Test book to study for CAQ Sports Medicine re-certification exam. I felt that this study guide covered all the topics in appropriate depth to help me be prepared for exam. Test questions don’t give explanation but refer to which chapter to find answers. I like AMSSM exam guide better for practice questions.
Must have for CAQ studying
April 29, 2018
Great book for CAQ. It is the best book I found! Everything in the CAQ outline form. Concise.
August 26, 2017
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purposes and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase the original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to [email protected].com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.