Features of Netterts Sports Medicine 2nd Edition PDF
Edited by past presidents of the American Medical Society for Sports Medicine, Netter’s Sports Medicine, 2nd Edition, is a superbly illustrated, go-to sports medicine resource for the outpatient office, the training room, on the sideline, and for certification preparation. Designed for quick reference, this interdisciplinary reference by Drs. Christopher Madden, Margot Putukian, Eric McCarty, and Craig Young, is organized by both topic and sport, so you can find what you need quickly.Netterts Sports Medicine 2nd Edition PDF
Whether you are a primary care physician managing a common or unique musculoskeletal injury in an ambulatory setting … an orthopaedic surgeon gaining insight about a medical or psychological problem foreign to the cast or operating room … an athletic trainer figuring out a diagnosis in the training room … or a physical therapist pursuing further in-depth sports medicine knowledge, this reference gives you the guidance you need to keep athletes and other active patients at the top of their game.
- More than 1,000 superb Netter graphics, tables, figures, pictures, diagnostic images, and other medical artwork highlight the easy-to-read, bulleted text.
- Ideal for the sports clinician, team physician, and any health care professionals who provide care to athletes and active individuals.
- New chapters on travel considerations for the athlete, EKG interpretation, cardiac disease, diagnostic imaging and ultrasound, injury prevention protocols, equestrian sports and rodeo medicine, mixed martial arts, and many more.
- Up-to-date coverage of nutritional supplements, eating disorders, sports and pharmacology for chronic conditions and behavioral medicine, and extreme and adventure sports.
Recommended Books For You
Description of Netterts Sports Medicine 2nd Edition PDF
For students of all the branches of medicine and surgery and health professionals that aspire to be greater and better at their procedures and medications. A renowned book by those who have read it and learnt from it. Many have already ordered it and is on the way to their home. Whether you work in the USA, Canada, UK or anywhere around the world. If you are working as a health professional then this is a must read.. The most reviewed on book Netterts Sports Medicine 2nd Edition PDF is available for grabs now here on our website free. Whatever books, mainly textbooks we have in professional courses specially Medicine and surgery is a compendium in itself so understand one book you need to refer another 2-10 books. Beside this there are various other text material which needs to be mastered!! Only reference books are partially read but all other books have to be read, commanded and in fact read multiple times.
Dimensions and Characteristics of Netterts Sports Medicine 2nd Edition PDF
- Identification Number : B06VWFX8ZZ
- Publisher : Elsevier; 2nd edition (February 15, 2017)
- Publication date : February 15, 2017
- Language : English
- File size : 75408 KB
- Simultaneous device usage : Up to 4 simultaneous devices, per publisher limits
- Text-to-Speech : Enabled
- Enhanced typesetting : Not Enabled
- X-Ray : Not Enabled
- Word Wise : Not Enabled
- Print length : 816 pages
- Lending : Not Enabled
Cats & Dogs
Comprehensive book. Definitely focused on sports medicine specifically, …
October 26, 2017
Comprehensive book. Definitely focused on sports medicine specifically, but also orthopedic information and other health information represented. The drawings of some of the injuries really drove home the pertinent points to me quicker than any other book has. Worth it for these moments where the information can really enter into your long-term memory via the visuals.
Netter, Sports Medicine
December 16, 2020
Awesome pictures and information to show patients, especially in injured patients.
March 6, 2018
Good information but not as specific as I had hoped.
October 1, 2017
Great resource for anyone who takes care
Of athletes and Sports injuries he
None of the books or software is hosted on our website. These are only links to external sources.
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purposes and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase the original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for all DMCA / Removal Requests.