Features of McKees Pathology of the Skin 5th Edition PDF
McKees Pathology of the Skin 5th Edition PDF-Comprehensive and lavishly illustrated, McKee’s Pathology of the Skin, 5th Edition, is your reference of choice for up-to-date, authoritative information on dermatopathology. You’ll find clinical guidance from internationally renowned experts along with details on etiology, pathogenesis, histopathology, and differential diagnosis – making this unique reference unparalleled in its wealth of clinical and histopathological material. The 5th Edition of this classic text is a must-have resource for practicing dermatopathologists and general pathologists who sign out skin biopsies.
- Covers pathological aspects of skin diseases in addition to providing superb descriptions and illustrations of their clinical manifestations – the only available reference with this unique combination of features.
- Integrates dermatopathology, clinical correlations, and clinical photographs throughout, and features bulleted lists of clinical features and differential diagnosis tables for easy reference.
- Contains more than 5,000 superb histopathologic and clinical illustrations that demonstrate the range of histologic manifestations.
- Brings you fully up to date with key molecular aspects of disease, the capabilities and limitations of molecular diagnostics, and targeted/personalized medicine.
- Features up-to-date information on biologics, drug eruptions, and other developments in therapeutics.
- Helps you stay current with the latest diagnostic tumor markers and other new developments in immunohistochemistry.
- Includes a completely revised chapter on cutaneous lymphoma that reflects recent WHO-EORTC classification changes, as well as new coverage of sentinel lymph node biopsy for melanoma.
- Shares the knowledge of the main editor Dr. J. Eduardo Calonje, along with co-editors Thomas Brenn, and Alexander Lazar, and new co-editor Steven D. Billings who offers expertise on both dermatopathology and soft tissue tumors.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
Recommended Books For You
Description of McKees Pathology of the Skin 5th Edition PDF
McKees Pathology of the Skin 5th Edition PDF is one of the best-known books for Dermatologists. This book covers all the cases and phenomenons a student and professional doctor might be up against in their whole life. Master this book and you will be of prime help in solving cases of diseases that are difficult to treat. Make a difference. Download Now.
About Dr. Lazar
I am an academic surgical pathologist specializing in specifically sarcoma and melanoma and molecular diagnostics for these tumor families. In addition, I play an important role in the design and implementation of our clinical next generation sequencing strategy. I am integrally involved in a multidisciplinary translational sarcoma lab and also support a variety of melanoma projects and clinical trials in this field. My particular value to our organization is my expertise in tissue-based research in support of translational research where I act as a co-investigator in multiple projects. In addition, I represent the institution on multiple committees relevant to cancer and molecular diagnostics including AJCC, CAP, CDC, CTOS, NIH, TCGA and USCAP.
Present Title & Affiliation
Professor, Department of Pathology, Division of Pathology/Lab Medicine, The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, TX
Director, Sarcoma and Melanoma Clinical Genomics Program, The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, TX
Director, Selective (Soft Tissue) Pathology Fellowship Training Program, Department of Pathology, The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, TX
Professor, Department of Genomic Medicine, Division of Basic Science Research, The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, TX
Professor, Department of Translational Molecular Pathology, Division of Pathology/Lab Medicine, The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, TX
Professor, The University of Texas Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences (Genetics and Epigenetics; Immunology), Houston, TX
Professor, Department of Dermatology, Division of Internal Medicine, The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, TX
Professor, The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, School of Health Professions, Houston, TX
Dimensions and Characteristics of McKees Pathology of the Skin 5th Edition PDF
- Publisher : Elsevier; 5th edition (January 18, 2019)
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 1980 pages
- International Standard Book Number-10 : 0702069833
- International Standard Book Number-13 : 978-0702069833
- Item Weight : 17.2 pounds
- Dimensions : 10.9 x 4.9 x 12.4 inches
- Book Name : McKees Pathology of the Skin 5th Edition PDF
The expert consult app is an excellent tool to take them everywhere.”
Apart from this, this book is appropriate for plastic surgeons and those related medical specialists who aim to update their knowledge with high standards and be well-equipped with the most up-to-date issues.
Compared with the book of which title was shared decades ago, I found a number of distinctive issues presented in this current book. For instance, in terms of anatomy, the previous concerns were about the facial nerve and the sensory nerve. It has shifted and highlighted on the vascular network. In case of operation/ procedure which used to focus only the facial surgery procedure (eg. facelift ) to both of the surgical and the non-surgical facial rejuvenation. This point includes filler and botulinum toxin injection. These have been received a lot of attention currently.
The authors also step forward to the energy device issues and so forth. They are generous enough to share their valuable and meticulous experiences which cannot be found elsewhere.
On top of that, the main contributors are the world-leading and world authority plastic surgeon who has been widely recognized across the world. They are also a highly proficient person with expertise not only in the surgery but also in the non-surgical aesthetic procedures. According to this book, the authors evidentially demonstrates the high academic standard.
What I am impressed a great deal with this book are their fascinating illustrations, VDO, and cadaveric dissection. Those pictures are not only that beauty but also revealing a smart presentation method. These enable us to understand the content, particularly on focusing on the plane of various structures.
The book is worth buying.”
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purposes and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase the original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to [email protected].com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.