Have you ever had any difficulty understanding that topic when you were in class? or the hospital? or in your office that was related to the subject of medicine and health. Well Lippincott Q&A Medicine: Review for Clinical Rotations and Exams PDF answers all those questions for you. You must give it a thorough read to understand what you probably are dealing with is related to human lives and allthingsmedicine is here to help you in that task. In this blog post we will share the download file for the book in pdf format. Cheers!
Attributes of Lippincott Q&A Medicine: Review for Clinical Rotations and Exams PDF
Lippincott Q&A Medicine: Review for Clinical Rotations and Exams focuses on high-yield information specifically designed to help you improve your NBME subject exam score. This first-of-its-kind resource zeroes in on exactly what you need to know, using tables, figures, mnemonics, and hundreds of sample questions in a concise, easy-to-read format-helping you make the most of valuable study time
Books You Might Be Interested In
Illustrations of Lippincott Q&A Medicine: Review for Clinical Rotations and Exams PDF
Lippincott Q&A Medicine: Review for Clinical Rotations and Exams focuses on
- Increase your understanding and your knowledge with detailed rationales for both correct and incorrect answers—all provided immediately following the questions to eliminate flipping back and forth.
- Prepare for boards with confidence—400 practice questions and a 100-question practice test ensure readiness for subject exams.
- Benefit from a unique “Shelf Pearls” chapter based on the author’s clerkship review course, featuring a quick summary of essential topics to revisit before taking the exam.
- Visualize key content and improve retention, thanks to a full-color design and more than 80 illustrations throughout.
- Extend your learning beyond the book with the online question bank that contains all Q&A in digital format.
Mark Duncan has a passion for medicine and education. He attended Westmont College, graduating summa cum laude with a degree in Biology. While in college, he developed an interest in medicine and completed his pre-medical coursework while working as an MCAT instructor for Kaplan. He was adopted into “The Academy” at Kaplan for his dynamic teaching and high scoring student evaluations. After graduating, he attended the David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA and continued to be involved in research and teaching. He developed the school’s tutoring program for clerkship shelf exams and led review sessions for the Internal Medicine clerkship. He partnered with Lippincott Williams & Wilkins to author Lippincott Q&A Medicine, and has also contributed to other works including Step-Up To Medicine, 4th Ed. He graduated medical school as a member of Alpha Omega Alpha and is currently a resident in Internal Medicine at UCLA, where he was awarded a Resident and Fellow teaching award in his first year.
Proportions of Lippincott Q&A Medicine: Review for Clinical Rotations and Exams PDF
- ASIN : 1451195214
- Publisher : LWW; Illustrated edition (June 3, 2015)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 568 pages
- ISBN-10 : 9781451195217
- ISBN-13 : 978-1451195217
- Item Weight : 1.45 pounds
- Dimensions : 5.02 x 0.78 x 8.05 inches
None of the books or software is hosted on our website. These are only links to external sources. Shown below is a button for the file you need to download from allthingsmedicine.com To Download the file click on the button that will take you to a page where you will see a button that says, “I Am Not Robot” click on that button and you will have to wait 15 seconds for the “Click to verify” button. After that you will have your final green colored download button in front of you.
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purposes and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase the original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to email@example.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.