Attributes of How to Stitch an American Dream PDF
How to Stitch an American Dream PDF-
Faith, family, hard work, and second chances are at the core of every great American story, and Jenny Doan’s story is just that.
In her new memoir, How to Stitch an American Dream, readers will discover the behind-the-scenes success story of the Missouri Star Quilt Company and Jenny’s remarkable journey to overcome hardship, claim the abundance of family, and ignite the power of giving—all while revitalizing a small town along the way.
Over the last decade, the Doan family business, the Missouri Star Quilt Company in tiny Hamilton, Missouri, has grown from Jenny’s corner shop–with one quilting machine and two bolts of fabric for sale in the back–to become the largest supplier of pre-cut quilting fabric in the headquarters of Jenny’s world-famous YouTube tutorial videos.
Jenny is now giving her fans, the business world, and moms of all ages (and grandmas too!) what they’ve been asking for: the full story of her journey, from her humble beginnings as a homeschooling mom, to founding MSQC in her fifties, through the remarkable success and inspiration she’s so well-known for today. In this book, you’ll learn:
- How she and her beloved husband, Ron, raised seven children on a shoestring budget— and had fun doing it;
- How, after a string of bad luck, the family made a prayer-based decision to leave California behind and start over again in rural Missouri, even though they had no place to live, no jobs lined up, and no idea how they were going to make it;
- How Jenny, Ron and their children worked side-by-side to patch together a family home out of a crumbling shell of a farmhouse;
- And how their faith, hard work, and generosity not only carried them through the hard times, but led directly to the success of the Missouri Star Quilt Company.
How to Stitch an American Dream will make you laugh, cry, say “bless your heart.”
Books You Might Be Interested In
Illustrations of How to Stitch an American Dream PDF
The life of extraordinary people must be shared and How to Stitch an American Dream PDF is one of its kind. It has all the information regarding the gentleman/woman’s struggles and their story of success or fiasco that every individual can learn from for their lives. It has grossed all charts and is the most recommended and praised books among those that read biographies and lives of people. A must read for a peaceful and wiser livelihood. Available without cost here.
Jenny Doan is a wife, mom of seven, and the founder of the Missouri Star Quilt Company, which in ten years has transformed from a way for Jenny to keep busy in her empty nest to a $100 million company with 450 employees.
Proportions of How to Stitch an American Dream PDF
- Publisher : Harper Horizon (October 19, 2021)
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 240 pages
- International Standard Book Number-10 : 0785253033
- International Standard Book Number-13 : 978-0785253037
- Item Weight : 13.6 ounces
- Dimensions : 6.2 x 0.95 x 9.3 inches
- How to Stitch an American Dream PDF
Reviews From Customers
5. Pediatric Consult
Reviewed in Mexico on January 23, 2019
Great book, extremely useful and very complete. Highly recommended as a consultation tool for the pediatrician.
Translated from Spanish by
See original · translation
Reviewed in India on October 17, 2019
Reviewed in Mexico on December 12, 2018
Very practical and complete
None of the books or software is hosted on our website. These are only links to external sources.
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purposes and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase the original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for all DMCA / Removal Requests.