Features of Ganong’s Review of Medical Physiology, 26th Edition PDF
The leading text on Ganong’s Review of Medical Physiology, 26th Edition PDF for more than four decades―enhanced by all new video tutorials Ganong’s Review of Medical Physiology, 26th Edition PDF
Recommended Books For You
Lippincott Illustrated Reviews Physiology 2nd Edition
Description of Ganong’s Review of Medical Physiology, 26th Edition PDF
This book is one of the best medical books on the subject of Physiology and it’s importance can be realized by the fact that this is the 26th edition of it. This edition has all the updated information for the subject and contains crispier images than the older versions. Ganong’s Physiology is known worldwide for its popularity and reliance. Many medical students rely on it yearly for the exams and profs. You can use it during your USMLE exams too. Download now.
Kim E. Barrett, PhD, Professor, Department of Medicine; Dean of Graduate Studies, University of California, San Diego.
Professor of Medicine
Division of Rheumatology
- The functional heterogeneity of mast cells from different organs and species.
- The role of mast cells in allergic and inflammatory diseases.
- Immune-related intestinal secretion.
- Mechanisms of epithelial ion transport.
- Pathophysiological consequences of enteric infections.
Very simple language for non-English native speakers people, very rich illustrated and the most exciteng to read and best understand textbook from all physiology books. Very good understand the text with illustrations. The illustrations are grateful
Amazing and simplified!,
I have found this recent version of Ganong to walk a good line: not overly detailed in explanations but also not overly simplistic. It’s a great (review, usually) textbook for advanced undergraduates and graduate students. Writing is generally excellent and easy to follow. Of course, as a review text, the authors are expecting a fair amount of previous physiological knowledge. Clinical applications, although simplified, do a good job of relating the basic science to the practice of medicine.
This book is definitely a review!!! so that was irritating. My professor wanted us to use it but it is strictly a review book. it doesnt go into much detail .
Table of Contents
Listed below are all the chapters and units in the Ganong’s Review of Medical Physiology, 26th Edition PDF.
- General principles & energy production in medical physiology
- Overview of cellular physiology in medical physiology
- Immunity, infection, & inflammation
- Excitable tissue: nerve
- Excitable tissue: muscle
- Synaptic & junctional transmission
- Neurotransmitters & neuromodulators
- Somatosensory neurotransmission: touch, pain, and temperature
- Hearing & equilibrium
- Smell & taste
- Reflex and voluntary control of posture & movement
- Autonomic nervous system
- Electrical activity of the brain, sleep-wake states, & circadian rhythms
- Learning, memory, language & speech
- Basic concepts of endocrine regulation
- Hypothalamic regulation of hormonal functions
- The pituitary gland
- The thyroid gland
- The adrenal medulla & adrenal cortex
- Hormonal control of calcium & phosphate metabolism & the physiology of bone
- Reproductive development & function of the female reproductive system
- Function of the male reproductive system
- Endocrine functions of the pancreas & regulation of carbohydrate metabolism
- Overview of gastrointestinal function & regulation
- Digestion, absorption, & nutritional principles
- Gastrointestinal motility
- Transport & metabolic functions of the liver
- Origin of the heartbeat & the electrical activity of the heart
- The heart as a pump
- Blood as a circulatory fluid & the dynamics of blood & lymph flow
- Cardiovascular regulatory mechanisms
- Circulation through special regions
- Introduction to pulmonary structure & mechanics
- Gas transport & pH
- Regulation of respiration
- Renal function & micturition
- Regulation of extracellular fluid composition & volume
- Acidification of the urine & bicarbonate excretion.
Dimensions and Characters
- 752 Pages
- File Size: 61 MBs
- English Language
- 5-Star Rating
- Ganong’s Books
Download Button for Ganong’s Review of Medical Physiology, 26th Edition PDF
Shown below is a white download button for the Ganong’s Review of Medical Physiology, 26th Edition PDF. Click it to start your free download.
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purposes and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase the original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to email@example.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.