Attributes of CURRENT Diagnosis & Treatment in Cardiology 5th Edition PDF
A concise, authoritative compilation of the essential knowledge needed to diagnose and manage cardiovascular disease. CURRENT Diagnosis & Treatment in Cardiology 5th Edition PDF
A Doody’s Core Title for 2022!
- 37 chapters cover the major disease entities and therapeutic challenges in cardiology today
- Chapters on major management issues such as pregnancy and heart disease, the use of anticoagulants in heart disease, and the perioperative evaluation of heart disease patients
- Each chapter written by experts in that area, without losing the readability or coherence found in single-author texts
- Logically organized into six sections: Prevention of Cardiovascular Disease, Ischemic Heart Disease, Arrhythmias, Valvular Disease, Cardiomyopathy and Heart Failure, and Systemic Disease and the Heart
- NEW MATERIAL on the latest hypertension guidelines, new therapies for dyslipidemia management, new oral anticoagulants, and new antiplatelet and antithrombotic drugs
- Organized for speed, ease of use, and clinical functionality
- An essential quick reference for experienced physicians in the clinic or on the ward, cardiology fellows, students and residents, nurses, technicians, and other health care staff who provide care for the cardiology patient
- More than 200 illustrations, including ECGs, imaging studies, drawings, graphs and charts
- Emphasis on must know information makes it perfect for board review
Books You Might Be Interested In
Illustrations of CURRENT Diagnosis & Treatment in Cardiology 3rd Edition PDF
The most featured and reviewed on book CURRENT Diagnosis & Treatment in Cardiology 5th Edition PDF is available for grabs now here on our website free for students and professionals sole purpose of teaching and education. It has been boasted and proven with thousands of user reviews that it has all the information to make you one of the highly qualified professionals in the world of medicine and its branches.
Michael H. Crawford, MD (San Francisco, CA), Chief of Clinical Cardiology, University of California-San Francisco. Dr. Crawford specializes in treating coronary artery disease, valvular heart disease, and heart failure, as well as congenital heart disease in adults and heart disease in athletes.
Proportions of CURRENT Diagnosis & Treatment in Cardiology 5th Edition PDF
- Language : English
- Paperback : 640 pages
- ISBN-10 : 9781259641251
- ISBN-13 : 978-1259641251
- Item Weight : 2.39 pounds
- Dimensions : 7.2 x 0.9 x 9.1 inches
None of the books or software is hosted on our website. These are only links to external sources. Shown below is a button for the file you need to download from allthingsmedicine.com To Download the file click on the button that will take you to a page where you will see a button that says “I Am Not Robot” click on that button and you will have to wait 15 seconds for the “Click to verify” button. After that you will have your final green coloured download button infront of you.
Download Link 1
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purposes and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase the original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for all DMCA / Removal Requests.