All the management and diagnosis strategies you need in the critical care environment. Current Diagnosis and Treatment critical care 3rd edition pdf.
A Doody’s Core Title for 2011!
CURRENT Diagnosis & Treatment: Critical Care delivers authoritative and clinically focused guidance in a concise, find-it-now format. Following the trusted LANGE approach, it includes a review of the etiology, relevant pathophysiology, and clinical symptoms as a prelude to diagnosis and treatment. Coverage includes everything from renal failure and surgical infections to coronary heart disease. There is a strong emphasis on evidence-based medicine throughout.
- Comprehensive overview of 39 key critical care topics, covering critical care basics, medical critical care, and the essentials of surgical critical care
- Valuable perspectives on the latest technologies, equipment, therapeutic strategies, and interventions
- Addresses common but difficult-to-diagnose critical care problems and delivers “approach to the patient” strategies
- NEW! Important treatment strategies for venous thromboembolism, acute respiratory distress syndrome, diabetic ketoacidosis, asthma, sepsis, and many more
- NEW! Current recommendations for deep vein thrombosis prophylaxis, transfusions, goal-directed therapy in sepsis, mechanical ventilation, use of pulmonary artery catheters, and glycemic control
- NEW! PMID numbers on all references for easy look-up
The Authors of Current Diagnosis and Treatment Critical Care 3rd Edition PDF
Frederic S. Bongard, MD, JD, is Professor of Surgery at the David Geffen School of Medicine, UCLA, Harbor-UCLA Medical Center, Torrance, CA
Darryl Y. Sue, MD, is Professor of Clinical Medicine at the David Geffen School of Medicine, UCLA; Director, Medical-Respiratory Intensive Care Unit, Division of Respiratory and Critical Care Physiology adn Medicine; and Associate Chair and Program Director, Department of Medicine, Harbor-UCLA Medical Center, Torrance, CA
Janine R.E. Vintch, MD, FPPC, is Associate Clinical Professor of Medicine, David Geffen School of Medicine, UCLA, Divisions of General Internal Medicine and Respiratory and Critical Care Physiology and Medicine, Harbor-UCLA Medical Center, Torrance, CA
Table of Contents
Listed below are all the chapters and units in the Current Diagnosis and Treatment Critical Care 3rd Edition PDF ebook.
- Philosophy & Principles of Critical Care
- Fluids, Electrolytes, & Acid-Base
- Transfusion Therapy
- Intensive Care Anesthesia & Analgesia
- Imaging Procedures
- Intensive Care Monitoring
- Ethical, Legal, & Palliative/End-of-Life Care Considerations
- Shock & Resuscitation
- Respiratory Failure
- Renal Failure
- Gastrointestinal Failure in the ICU
- Infections in the Critically Ill
- Surgical Infections
- Bleeding & Hemostasis
- Psychiatric Problems
- Care of the Elderly Patient
- Critical Care of the Oncology Patient
- Cardiac Problems in Critical Care
- Coronary Heart Disease
- Cardiothoracic Surgery
- Pulmonary Disease
- Endocrine Problems in the Critically Ill Patient
- Diabetes Mellitus, Hyperglycemia, & the Critically Ill Patient
- HIV Infection in the Critically Ill Patient
- Dermatologic Problems in the Intensive Care Unit
- Critical Care of Vascular Disease & Emergencies
- Critical Care of Neurologic Disease
- Neurosurgical Critical Care
- Acute Abdomen
- Gastrointestinal Bleeding
- Hepatobiliary Disease
- Poisonings & Ingestions
- Care of Patients with Environmental Injuries
- Critical Care Issues in Pregnancy
- Antithrombotic Therapy
User Reviews For Current Diagnosis and Treatment Critical Care 3rd Edition PDF
This book is very good, I am a pulmonary and critical care fellow starting my fellowship and I needed a book to start with. very nice book, easy approach, explain physiology and gives practical information. more than enough for medical students. very great for resident or fellows
Difficult subject matter, but this book breaks critical care topics down making the subjects enjoyable to read! for new PAs entering the ICU.
I am liking this book. Its a bit broad in subject matter obviously but still good reading. Its a nice reference to have at home. Usually I find myself looking stuff up after I get home from taking care of an especially sick patient. If you work in critical care I would reccommend this book.
Dimensions and Characters
- 896 Pages
- File Size: 8.3 MBs
- English Language
- 5-Star Rating
- Current Diagnosis and Treatment Critical Care 3rd Edition PDF
Download Button for Current Diagnosis and Treatment Critical Care 3rd Edition PDF
Shown below is a white download button for Current Diagnosis and Treatment Critical Care Latest Edition PDF.
Recommended Books For You
The Washington Manual of Critical Care 3rd Edition PDF
Harrison’s Pulmonary and Critical Care PDF
Current Diagnosis and Treatment Critical Care PDF
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purposes and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase the original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to email@example.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.