Attributes of Crush Step 1: The Ultimate USMLE Step 1 Review 2nd Edition PDF
Written and reviewed by students, residents, and experts, and led by bestselling review author Dr. Ted O’Connell, Crush Step 1, 2nd Edition, is the perfect review resource you need to score high on this high-stakes exam. This comprehensive, focused resource is the most effective review tool available for truly understanding the material on which you’ll be tested. Crush Step 1: The Ultimate USMLE Step 1 Review 2nd Edition PDF
- Up-to-date, easy-to-read, high-yield coverage of all the material tested on the exam.
- Numerous color images, helpful lists, and quick-reference tables help students retain and recall information quickly.
- Review questions for each chapter test student mastery of core knowledge and aid retention of high-yield facts. Test prep strategies help readers identify and understand question stems rather than memorizing buzz words.
- A new review board of current students and residents, as well as authors who scored within the 99th percentile on the USMLE Step 1, ensures relevance and accuracy.
- Student Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, references and animations, designed to produce a more rounded learning experience.
Books You Might Be Interested In
Renal Pathophysiology The Essentials 4th Edition PDF Download Free
Rosai and Ackerman’s Surgical Pathology 11th Edition PDF Download Free
Arterial Variations in Humans PDF Download Free
Pathophysiology of Disease An Introduction to Clinical Medicine 7th Edition PDF Download Free
Fundamental Neuroscience for Basic and Clinical Applications 5th Edition PDF Download Free
Illustrations of Crush Step 1: The Ultimate USMLE Step 1 Review 2nd Edition PDF
For students of all the branches of medicine and surgery and health professionals that aspire to be greater and better at their procedures and medications. A renowned book by those who have read it and learnt from it. Many have already ordered it and is on the way to their home. Whether you work in the USA, Canada, UK or anywhere around the world. If you are working as a health professional then this is a must read.. The most reviewed on book Crush Step 1: The Ultimate USMLE Step 1 Review 2nd Edition PDF is available for grabs now here on our website free. Whatever books, mainly textbooks we have in professional courses specially Medicine and surgery is a compendium in itself so understand one book you need to refer another 2-10 books. Beside this there are various other text material which needs to be mastered!! Only reference books are partially read but all other books have to be read, commanded and in fact read multiple times.
Dr. Ted O’Connell is a family physician, educator, author, innovator, and speaker. He served as the founding director of Kaiser Permanente’s Napa-Solano family medicine residency program and serves as a clinical professor for UC San Francisco, UC Davis, and Drexel University’s schools of medicine. He also founded Kaiser’s community medicine and global health fellowship. he has authored or edited over a dozen textbooks, written numerous textbook chapters and peer-reviewed journal articles. Among his most notable by him are USMLE Step 2 Secrets, USMLE Step 3 Secrets, Crush Step 1, and the Instant Workups series of books. He is the Editor-In-Chief for Elsevier’s Clinical Key Meded education platform.
Proportions of Crush Step 1: The Ultimate USMLE Step 1 Review 2nd Edition PDF
- Publisher : Elsevier ; 2nd edition (November 30, 2017)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 704 pages
- International Standard Book Number-10 : 0323481639
- International Standard Book Number-13 : 978-0323481632
- Item Weight : 4.14 pounds
- Dimensions : 8.5 x 1 x 10.9 inches
Reviews From Customers
This book is amazing. It EXPLAINS complex material in a very straightforward manner. The “lecture notes” for Kaplan run like 2700 pages I believe. How can a mere mortal digest so much? Perhaps First Aid is the go-to during the final push of your Step 1 prep, but this book can guide you through 95% of the material in a very thoughtful and well-organized manner. I hate textbooks but this is a winner.
None of the books or software is hosted on our website. These are only links to external sources.
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purposes and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase the original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to [email protected].com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.