In this post, we will provide you with an overview of Critical Care Nursing Made Incredibly Easy PDF Make sure to read until the end to understand what book you are downloading.
Features of Critical Care Nursing Made Incredibly Easy PDF
- NEW end-of-book practice exam
- Expansive, systems-based review of acute care conditions for all body systems
- Guidance on treating multisystem disorders – burns, hyperthermia, hypothermia, hypovolemic shock, multiple organ dysfunction syndrome (MODS), septic shock, trauma and more
- Expert guidance on nursing skills – blood and fluid replacement, rapid assessment and interventions, emergency measures, fluid replacement/resuscitation, drug therapy, pressure ulcer management, moderate sedation, CPR and emergency cardiac care, and more
- Numerous images and charts demonstrate clinical use of IV fluids, interpreting serum electrolyte test results, drug therapy for multisystem disorders, and more
- Step-by-step direction on performing blood transfusions with a guide to transfusion reactions
- Top-level instruction in areas including oncology, acute care surgery, drug overdose and poisoning, palliative care and pain management, nutrition, prevention and screening, professional roles and ethics, test-taking strategies
- Ideal review text for grasping the components required to master the CCRN certification exam
Chapter features include:
- Just the facts – a quick summary of content at the start of each chapter
- Advice from experts – tips and tricks and key troubleshooting techniques
- Take charge! – potentially lethal situations and steps to take when they occur
- Handle with care – identifies concerns and actions related to elderly, pediatric, and bariatric patients
- Weighing the evidence – highlights research that guides practice
- Memory joggers – memory aids to help you grasp and remember difficult concepts
- Certification tips – draws out the most important concepts from each chapter in relation to the CCRN exam
- Quick quiz – end-of-chapter multiple choice questions, with answers and rationales
- Practice makes perfect – extensive end-of-book practice exam to test knowledge in preparation for NCLEX and certification
Recommended Books For You
Description of Critical Care Nursing Made Incredibly Easy PDF
Feeling unsure about your critical care nursing skills? Time to gain some confident know-how, with the freshly updated Critical Care Nursing Made Incredibly Easy!®, 5th Edition.
This friendly, fully illustrated guide offers clear, concise direction on treating numerous acute and life-threatening issues. Absorb current best practices on critical care basics and specialized areas such as advanced life support measures, multisystem trauma, and treating specialized needs. This is ideal guidance for students, nurses new to clinical care, and those preparing for the Critical Care (CCRN) certification exam.
David Woodruff, a Faculty Development Specialist for the Center for Faculty Excellence, was previously the Dean of Academic Affairs at the Cleveland, Ohio Campus. David has 30+ years of experience in the nursing profession including practicing in Intensive Care and teaching in ADN, BSN, and MSN programs. Prior to coming to Chamberlain, David was the founder and president of a business that specialized in personalized continuing education and coaching to increase the number of certified nurses in the workforce.
David earned his BSN and MSN from Kent State University and a PhD in Nursing Education from Capella University. David is a National Academies of Practice fellow, Certified Nurse Educator, and is certified in Professional Staff Development, Critical Care, and Progressive Care Nursing. His dissertation and research interests include the training of faculty, the transition to practice and benefits of specialty certification. His focus is working with campus academic leadership to assist with the implementation of faculty development initiatives that promote teaching excellence.
Dimensions and Characters of Critical Care Nursing Made Incredibly Easy PDF
- Publisher : LWW; 5th edition (July 1, 2020)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 544 pages
- International Standard Book Number-10 : 1975144309
- International Standard Book Number-13 : 978-1975144302
- Item Weight : 2.45 pounds
- Dimensions : 7 x 1 x 9 inches
- Best Sellers Rank: #4,508 in Books
September 6, 2020
February 7, 2021
October 3, 2021
August 30, 2020
May 16, 2021
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purposes and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase the original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to [email protected].com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.