Features of Complete Revision Guide for MRCOG Part 3 PDF
Complete Revision Guide for MRCOG Part 3 PDF Features
- Introduced by Justin Konje, Professor of Obstetrics and Gynecology at the University of Leicester, United Kingdom.
- The Part 3 examination has evolved over time to reflect changes in medical education; it now consists of 14 tasks, each of which covers one of the 14 core modules in the curriculum and assesses specific skills such as information gathering, communication with patients and families, communication with colleagues, and patient safety.
- This priceless resource includes evaluations of many areas of what is being assessed, as well as general guidance on how to prepare for the exam and a discussion of why trainees fail the exam. There are four samples “papers” of assignments below, each of which attempts to cover all 14 modules in the core curriculum.
- The new updated collection is more integrated and comprehensive covers all different exam themes which questions came from before; There is practical advice for doctors and obstetricians at all levels here, based on the principles of good medical practice.
- Depending on simple illustrations and figures, it acts as a quick refresher for basic knowledge of gynecology.
- All information mentioned in this integrated source is obtained from authentic and highly regarded sources.
Recommended Books For You
Description of Complete Revision Guide for MRCOG Part 3 PDF
Health, anatomy, physiology, biochemistry, medicine, surgery, and nursing textbooks will likely be at your side throughout your medical studies, and you’ll be reading through countless scientific papers, but you might want to read something beforehand that gives you insight into the world of medicine in practice – whether that’s research, at the clinic or in the operating room. The most featured and reviewed on book Complete Revision Guide for MRCOG Part 3 PDF is available for grabs now here on our website free for students and professionals sole purpose of teaching and education. It has been boasted and proven with thousands of user reviews that it has all the information to make you one of the highly qualified professionals in the world of medicine and its branches. Without a doubt a masterpiece for those who aspire to be doctors or heal those they find in ailment. It is a must read again and again for everyone that can get their hands on this limited edition book.
Justin C. Konje FWACS, FMCOG (Nig), FRCOG, MD, MBA, LLB, PgCert Med Ed is Emeritus Professor of Obstetrics and Gynaecology at University of Leicester, UK, Professor of Obstetrics and Gynaecology at Weill Cornell Medicine-Qatar and Senior Attending Physician at Sidra Medicine College, Qatar
Dimensions and Characteristics of Complete Revision Guide for MRCOG Part 3 PDF
- Identification Number : B08LGN6CCC
- Publisher : CRC Press; 1st edition (November 15, 2020)
- Publication date : November 15, 2020
- Language : English
- File size : 2179 KB
- Simultaneous device usage : Up to 4 simultaneous devices, per publisher limits
- Text-to-Speech : Enabled
- Screen Reader : Supported
- Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
- X-Ray : Not Enabled
- Word Wise : Not Enabled
- Print length : 361 pages
- Page numbers source International Standard Book Number : 0367611694
- Lending : Not Enabled
Good preparation for part 3 examination and with explaination that guide through the new format of examination. Would highly recommended
December 3, 2016
Essential for understanding the new format of exams…..,
There are some links to videos mentioned in the book …
March 12, 2017
There are some links to videos mentioned in the book. Could not access those.no mention of how to do it. Very vague book in general.
See all reviews
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on June 29, 2019
Used for my exams and passed once. It gives you the important information about the exam and directs your revision. i believe this is the first book to read for anyone preparing for the part 3 MRCOG exams.
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on October 14, 2016
A very good insight into the new pattern of the exam. Good explanation of the marking scheme.
Reviewed in India on August 26, 2019
the videos dont wrk. please help. I followed …
Reviewed in India on October 11, 2016
the videos dont wrk. please help.
I followed the link but it goes to main cambridhe website,
have wriiten to them, but no answere.
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purposes and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase the original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to [email protected].com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.