Assess your knowledge and master core material with this image-rich review tool! Designed to follow the structure of the Core Exam module for breast imaging, Breast Imaging: A Core Review PDF prepares you for the updated exam with a focus on understanding disease processes, the physics behind image acquisition, quality control, and safety. More than 300 questions, answers, and explanations accompany hundreds of high-quality images, in a format that mimics the Core Exam. Put this user-friendly resource to work for you and approach the Core Exam or MOC with confidence!
- Prepare for every aspect of the exam with thorough coverage of standards of care, breast cancer screening, diagnostic breast imaging and findings, breast pathology, breast intervention, and physics related to breast imaging.
- Questions are divided according to the Core Exam Study Guide, so you can work on particular topics as needed.
- Multiple-choice questions and extended matching questions have corresponding answers with explanations of not only why one answer is correct, but also why other options are incorrect.
- References are provided for every question, helping you further your knowledge when you want to delve more deeply into a particular topic.
- An ideal reference and review tool for residents, fellows, practicing radiologists, and those preparing for Maintenance of Certification.
Also available in the Core Review Series:
- Musculoskeletal Imaging: A Core Review by Paul Spicer
Recommended Books For You
Description of Breast Imaging: A Core Review PDF
This book is one of the best books a medical student or anyone at home can use for studying the breast image studying techniques and their differential diagnosis. It is known worldwide for its reputation and has recently released its newer edition too which will be available on this website in a few days. Download now and don’t miss out on this masterpiece for every doctor and medical student.
Biren Shah, M.D., is an experienced, board-certified obstetrician and gynecologist with special expertise in urogynecology; he has offices in Homewood and Tinley Park.
Dr. Shah is highly skilled at performing minimally invasive gynecological procedures, including laparoscopic and da Vinci robotic surgeries, which mean less pain after surgery and a quicker recovery.
He treats a wide range of women’s health concerns, including pelvic organ prolapse, urinary incontinence, pelvic floor defects, cystocele, menstrual disorders, infertility, symptomatic menopause, gynecologic cancers, osteoporosis, osteopenia, sexually transmitted diseases and more. He believes in spending ample time with his patients to listen to their concerns, review all treatment options and ensure they are well-informed and confident about the decisions they make.
Dr. Shah received his medical training at T.N. Medical College in Mumbai, India, and performed obstetrics/gynecology residencies at Yale-New Haven Health System, Bridgeport, CT; Harlem Hospital Medical Center in New York, N. Y.; and B.Y.L. Nair Hospital in Mumbai. He then completed a fellowship in reproductive endocrinology at University of California, Irvine School of Medicine.
Dr. Shah is certified by the American Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Excellent book for core prep! Only thing that keeps it from a five is the difficult to navigate electronic book format. The questions should be linked to the answers. Instead you must flip
Back and forth–very time consuming and frustrating
- This book was helpful prior to the Core exam. The image quality is more than satisfactory, and breast imaging artifacts are well-covered. There are several errors in the book, which drops this book to a 4 star rating.
Table of Contents
Listed below are all the chapters and units in the Breast Imaging: A core review pdf ebook.
- Regulatory/Standards of Care
- Breast Cancer Screening
- Diagnostic Breast Imaging, Breast Pathology, and Breast Imaging Findings
- Breast Intervention
- Physics Related to Breast Imaging
Dimensions and Characters
- 304 Pages
- File Size: 6 MBs
- English Language
- 5-Star Rating
Download Button for Breast Imaging: A Core Review PDF
Shown below is a white download button for the Breast Imaging: A Core Review PDF. Click it to start your free download
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purposes and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase the original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to [email protected].com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.