Attributes of “Adult Emergency Medicine: Self-Assessment Color Review PDF”
Adult Emergency Medicine: Self-Assessment Color Review PDF.
This new volume in the established and well-respected series of Self-Assessment Color Reviews covers all aspects of adult emergency medicine. Some 250 cases are presented randomly to reflect real-life practice.
Each case consists of one or more questions, illustrated by stimulating visual material including clinical photographs, imaging and electrocardiograms. Answers and full discussion then follow covering differential and definitive diagnoses, management and subtle insights to provide optimal care and prevent complications.
The book appeals to a wide readership, ranging from trainees to practitioners in emergency medicine or primary care, for examination revision and continuing education.
Books You Might Be Interested In
Molecular Genetics of Thalassemia Syndromes PDF Download Free
ENT and Head and Neck Procedures: An Operative Guide PDF Download Free
Clinical Mechanics in the Gut An Introduction PDF Download Free
Comprehensive Practical Hepatology PDF Download Free
Modern Developments in Catalysis PDF Download Free
Illustrations of “Adult Emergency Medicine: Self-Assessment Color Review PDF”
For students of all the branches of medicine and surgery and health professionals that aspire to be greater and better at their procedures and medications. A renowned book by those who have read it and learnt from it. Many have already ordered it and is on the way to their home. Whether you work in the USA, Canada, UK or anywhere around the world. If you are working as a health professional then this is a must read.. The most reviewed on book “Adult Emergency Medicine: Self-Assessment Color Review PDF” is available for grabs now here on our website free. Whatever books, mainly textbooks we have in professional courses specially Medicine and surgery is a compendium in itself so understand one book you need to refer another 2-10 books. Beside this there are various other text material which needs to be mastered!! Only reference books are partially read but all other books have to be read, commanded and in fact read multiple times.
(Professor of Emergency Medicine) John F. O’Brien, Associate Program Director.
Proportions of “Adult Emergency Medicine: Self-Assessment Color Review PDF”
- Language : English
- Paperback : 288 pages
- International Standard Book Number-10 : 1840761784
- International Standard Book Number-13 : 978-1840761788
- Item Weight : 1.15 pounds
- Dimensions : 6 x 0.75 x 8.25 inches
Reviews From Customers
Katherine W. D. Dolbec
A good case-based review book
May 31, 2013
I am a senior EM resident, and I have enjoyed reading this book. I love the visual prompts and the quick case presentations. The cases are comprised of both bread-and-butter Emergency Medicine and more rare conditions, and they are arranged in a seemingly-random fashion, much like patients on a shift. I like that each case discussion provides a 2-minute review of a relevant condition, and it is full of useful pearls and board-review material.
A couple of things that I would have liked to have seen done differently:
1) There are two cases per page with the answers and discussions on the next page. I find that trying to think through two cases simultaneously, although very realistic, is distracting when I am trying to learn the material.
2) The questions are very open-ended, and it can be hard to figure out what the authors were getting at with them. While I appreciate the opportunity to think through how I would manage a patient with minimal prompting, and while I think the format is very real-world, I often find that my approach to a question asked is different that that which the authors were getting at with the question. For example, “How should this patient be managed?” is so open-ended that I find myself thinking about vitals, ABCs, work-up, management, and disposition, which on the one hand is good, but on the other hand is probably a bit too expansive for a book like this which is a great compilation of rapid-fire cases. I would have loved to see some multiple-choice, board-style questions thrown in as well.
Overall, a great resource and one that I am finding very useful as I begin to review for boards.
None of the books or software is hosted on our website. These are only links to external sources.
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purposes and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase the original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to [email protected].com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.