Features of AACN Core Curriculum for Pediatric High Acuity 3rd Edition PDF
AACN Core Curriculum for Pediatric High Acuity, Progressive, and Critical Care, Third Edition, provides content required to deliver the best care for critically ill or injured children. As acuity increases in all inpatient departments and the practice of pediatric critical care expands beyond the acute phase of illness or injury, knowledge of pediatric critical care is more essential than ever. Pediatric acute and critical care nurses find themselves handling not only their patients, but care of their families and management of an interprofessional team of caregivers. With emphasis on evidence-based care and professionalism, this essential resource captures the professional role of the pediatric critical care nurse and the nurse’s contributions to the process of continuous quality improvement.AACN Core Curriculum for Pediatric High Acuity 3rd Edition PDF
Ideal for pediatric critical care and acute care nurses, high acuity/critical care courses, and continuing education, AACN Core Curriculum for Pediatric High Acuity, Progressive, and Critical Care, Third Edition, contains core AACN guidelines for the highest quality nursing practice. The text covers anatomic, physiologic, cognitive, and psychosocial changes that occur throughout the pediatric lifespan. Chapters are systems focused and review developmental anatomy and physiology, clinical assessment, pharmacology, diagnostic tests, and therapeutic procedures. For each type of disease and injury, information is provided on pathophysiology, etiology, risk factors, signs and symptoms, nursing and collaborative interprofessional management, and complications.
New to the Third Edition:
- Updated to include current patient management and the latest pediatric drug information
- Contains a completely new chapter on professional nursing issues, including quality, safety, communications, teamwork, work environment, and personal wellness
- Provides revised case studies and review questions/answers reflecting the latest version of the CCRN® Pediatric exam
- Delivers comprehensive, current information for nursing students and those preparing for the CCRN® Pediatric exam
- Content is based on the most current standards of care, scope of practice, national guidelines, key AACN initiatives, and the AACN Certification Corporation Pediatric CCRN® Test Plan
- Presented in easy-to-read outline format for quick access to information
- Written and endorsed by AACN and AACN-affiliated subject matter experts
- Provides case studies to illustrate patient scenarios
- Discusses the application of AACN’s Synergy Model for Patient Care in pediatric high acuity and critical care nursing practice
- Includes in-depth coverage of multisystem problems such as multiple trauma, toxicology, septic shock, and burns
Recommended Books For You
Description of AACN Core Curriculum for Pediatric High Acuity 3rd Edition PDF
Health, anatomy, physiology, biochemistry, medicine, surgery, and nursing textbooks will likely be at your side throughout your medical studies, and you’ll be reading through countless scientific papers, but you might want to read something beforehand that gives you insight into the world of medicine in practice – whether that’s research, at the clinic or in the operating room. The most featured and reviewed on book AACN Core Curriculum for Pediatric High Acuity 3rd Edition PDF is available for grabs now here on our website free for students and professionals sole purpose of teaching and education. It has been boasted and proven with thousands of user reviews that it has all the information to make you one of the highly qualified professionals in the world of medicine and its branches. Without a doubt a masterpiece for those who aspire to be doctors or heal those they find in ailment. It is a must read again and again for everyone that can get their hands on this limited edition book.
Dimensions and Characteristics of AACN Core Curriculum for Pediatric High Acuity 3rd Edition PDF
- Publisher : Springer Publishing Company; 3rd edition (July 19, 2018)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 968 pages
- International Standard Book Number-10 : 0826133029
- International Standard Book Number-13 : 978-0826133021
- Item Weight : 4.31 pounds
- Dimensions : 8 x 1.95 x 10 inches
August 25, 2018
September 18, 2019
October 3, 2020
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purposes and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase the original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to [email protected].com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.