In this post, we will provide you with an overview of Vascular and Endovascular Surgery PDF Make sure to read until the end to understand what book you are downloading.
Features of Vascular and Endovascular Surgery PDF
- The Companion to Specialist Surgical Practice series provides a current and concise summary of the key topics within the major sub-specialties of general surgery.
- Each volume highlights evidence-based practice both in the text and within the extensive list of references at the end of every chapter.
Vascular surgery is developing at a rapid pace, especially in the field of medical therapy and endovascular interventions. This new edition aims to put these developments into context, and give a balanced view with regard to technological advances and more traditional techniques. Vascular and endovascular practitioners will find this a very useful resource in their day to day clinical practice.
Recommended Books For You
Description of Vascular and Endovascular Surgery PDF
Vascular and Endovascular Surgery meets the needs of surgeons in higher training and practising consultants for a contemporary and evidence-based account of this sub-specialty that is relevant to their general surgical practice. It is a practical reference source incorporating the most current information on recent developments, management issues and operative procedures. The text is thoroughly referenced and supported by evidence-based recommendations wherever possible, distinguishing between strong evidence to support a conclusion, and evidence suggesting that a recommendation can be reached on the balance of probabilities.
For this Sixth Edition the authorship team across the series has been expanded to include additional European and World experts, with an increased emphasis on global practice. Throughout all six volumes the contents have been extensively revised in line with recently published evidence. Detailed supportive key references are provided and are also included within the comprehensive list of references in the accompanying ebook. Links to recommended online videos have been added where appropriate.
The Authors of Vascular and Endovascular Surgery PDF
Secretary: Monika Pawilcz
Secretary email: [email protected]
Secretary telephone: 020 8725 3214/020 8725 3205
Professor Loftus is a consultant vascular surgeon at St George’s University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust. His specialist interests are in endovascular surgery including complex aortic repair, popliteal entrapment, thoracic outlet syndrome, carotid surgery and varicose veins.
Professor Loftus qualified in 1992, and was Lecturer in Surgery at Leicester University until 2004.
He was appointed as consultant vascular surgeon at St George’s in 2004 to help develop the endovascular programme and in 2013 awarded honorary professorship in vascular surgery.
Professor Loftus is running a clinical research programme, including a number of clinical trials, and is clinical director of the Regional Aortic Aneurysm Screening Programme. He is the Past President of both major national vascular societies, namely the Vascular Society of Great Britain and Ireland (VSGBI), and the British Society of Endovascular Therapy. He sits on the Council of the Royal College of Surgeons of England, the national Clinical Reference Group for Vascular Surgery, as Deputy Chair, is Chair of Professional Standards for the VSGBI and Chair of the National Vascular Registry Project Board. Past roles and achievements include
- Chair of National Vascular Audit and Quality Improvement Committee of the Vascular Society of Great Britain.
- Council of the Vascular Society of Great Britain and British Society of Endovascular Therapy.
- National Lead for Revalidation in Vascular Surgery.
- Critical Care Tutor and Examiner for the Royal College of Surgeons of England.
- Over 300 publications and book chapters.
- Editor of a number of textbooks on vascular and endovascular surgery.
Dimensions and Characters of Vascular and Endovascular Surgery PDF
- Publisher : Elsevier; 6th edition (July 6, 2018)
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 352 pages
- International Standard Book Number-10 : 0702072532
- International Standard Book Number-13 : 978-0702072536
- Item Weight : 1.96 pounds
- Dimensions : 9.69 x 7.44 inches
- Best Sellers Rank: #2,552,534 in Books
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purposes and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase the original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to email@example.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.