Features of Urgent Care Dermatology PDF
Urgent Care Dermatology PDF-Urgent Care Dermatology: Symptom-Based Diagnosis, by Drs. James E. Fitzpatrick, Whitney A. High, and Lamar Kyle, helps you quickly identify skin conditions and provide necessary treatment at the point of care. Concise, to-the-point text is highlighted by more than 1,000 high-quality photographs – all conveniently organized by lesion appearance – making this resource ideal for first-line clinicians to quickly identify and treat dermatologic conditions.
- Appearance-based format designed for non-specialists who diagnose and treat skin conditions, such as family practice physicians, urgent care providers, nurse practitioners, and physician assistants.
- Organized by presentation (scaly lesions, blisters, etc.), with a full chapter on treatment pearls that offers expert advice pertaining to diagnosis and treatment.
- Richly illustrated with more than 1,000 full-color clinical examples of lesions you’re likely to see.
- Each topic is covered in a two-page spread for quick reference – text on the left and images on the right.
- Up-to-date coverage of morbilliform eruptions, scaly papular lesions, dermatitis (eczematoid reactions), and abscesses, as well as a timely chapter on cutaneous diseases of travelers organized by global region.
- Expert Consult eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, images, videos (including video updates), glossary, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
Recommended Books For You
Description of Urgent Care Dermatology PDF
Urgent Care Dermatology PDF is one of the best-known books for Dermatologists. This book covers all the cases and phenomenons a student and professional doctor might be up against in their whole life. Master this book and you will be of prime help in solving cases of diseases that are difficult to treat. Make a difference. Download Now.
Clinical Associate Professor of Surgery (Dermatology Section)
Geisel School of Medicine at Dartmouth
Clinical Assistant Professor of Dermatology
University of Connecticut
Whitney A. High, M.D., J.D., MEng
Professor of Dermatology and Pathology, Laboratory Director
Whitney A. High, MD, JD, MEng, a native of Colorado, is the director of the laboratory and is board-certified in Dermatology and Dermatopathology. He also has certification in Tropical Medicine & Hygiene. After practicing as a chemical engineer in industry, Dr. High returned to medical school to receive his medical degree from the Mayo Clinic School of Medicine in 2000. Dr. High completed his dermatology residency training at University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center in 2004, serving as Chief Resident, and his dermatopathology fellowship at the University of Colorado in Denver in 2005. He has also studied tropical medicine in Central and South America.
Dr. High is appointed to the Departments of Dermatology & Pathology at the University of Colorado. He is also the Vice Chairman of Clinical Affairs in the Department of Dermatology. Dr. High also holds a law degree from the University of Denver.
Dr. High’s current research interests include:
Pigmented lesions and various forms of skin cancer
Complex medical dermatology
Infectious disease/sexually transmitted disease
Pharmacological and toxicological dermatology/dermatopathology
Advanced biochemical testing applied to dermatology/dermatopathology
Dimensions and Characteristics of Urgent Care Dermatology PDF
- Publisher : Elsevier; 1st edition (August 11, 2017)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 632 pages
- International Standard Book Number-10 : 0323485537
- International Standard Book Number-13 : 978-0323485531
- Item Weight : 2.29 pounds
- Dimensions : 7.2 x 0.7 x 10.2 inches
- Book Name : Urgent Care Dermatology PDF
Download Link 1
CK “Highly recommend this book to anyone working in primary care or internal medicine! I am so glad Dr. Fitzpatrick took the time to write a derm book based on morphology. Looking for information on this book is a breeze and it saved me a lot of time when I need to look things up in the clinic. It is by far one of my favorite derm books!”
linmar16 “Very clear and concise. Gives you what you need to know. I particularly like the equipment list. I see one costumer explained that the online content was not working. This also happened with me but I emailed them and they responded striaght away and had it fixed within hours!! – I think its unfair to give negative feedback when you haven’t attempted to rectify the situation 🙁
I recommend as a must have to anyone starting out with botox. I never usually leave reviews but this book is great and it deserves all the sucess it gets. I have brought ALL in the series. I paid £450 for a course in botox and fillers and they didn’t even touch on half of the content in this book. The online content is an amazing bonus! After reading this book I feel more confident to undertake Botox procedures. 10/10″
Mrs. J. Blacket “The book is great but the videos promised by the publisher do not work. I contacted the publisher and there is a technical problem and they have no idea when it will be resolved. So the book, although good and informative is not worth the price I paid for it because I have no idea when the videos will be available. This is not the sellers fault but if you are going to purchase you may want to find out when the videos are available because the book is not worth the high price it’s retailing at.”
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purposes and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase the original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to [email protected].com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.