Find out why this book is a student favorite! Providing a solid foundation in nursing research and evidence-based practice. Features of Understanding Nursing Research Building an Evidence based Practice 7th edition provides perfectly well-adjusted coverage of both qualitative and quantitative research methodologies and an easy-to-read, easy-to-understand approach. As a medical and nursing student, you will definitely need understanding of how to apply research to everyday clinic practice. Here you are, this book will not only help you in achieving in-depth learning but also sharper insights into understanding, appraising, and applying published research for evidence-based nursing practice.
Features of Understanding Nursing Research Building an Evidence Based Practice 7th Edition PDF
Understanding Nursing Research Building an Evidence Based Practice 7th Edition PDF-Edition after edition, Burns & Grove’s Understanding Nursing Research: Building an Evidence-Based Practice has been known as a leading textbook of nursing research for evidence-based practice (EBP). Now under the authorship of Drs. Grove and Gray, this streamlined and enhanced 7th edition gives you even sharper insights into understanding, appraising, and applying published research for evidence-based nursing practice. Known for its authoritative content, time-tested systematic approach, and unique research example format ― the new edition of this bestselling textbook includes an enhanced EBP focus, new content on the emerging trend of mixed-methods research, and a spotlight on need-to-know information to equip you to apply the latest evidence to your clinical practice.
- Clear, step-by-step organization introduces the research process and demonstrates how this systematic framework relates to EBP.
- Research examples provide practice in working with published studies, with many of the examples including Critical Appraisal and Implications for Practice sections.
- Critical Appraisal Guidelines boxes provide step-by-step guidance in appraising published research studies.
- Balanced coverage of qualitative and quantitative research prepares you to approach research questions and clinical questions with an unbiased view of the researcher’s methodology.
- Authoritative content is written by pioneers and practitioners of nursing research, who offer unique, first-hand insights into the field.
- Strong emphasis on evidence-based practice helps you develop skills in studying and appraising published research, so you are prepared for your role in working with research evidence.
- NEW! Enhanced evidence-based practice focus equips you to apply the latest research findings to clinical practice.
- NEW! Streamlined research examples serve as concise and clinically relevant exemplars of key contents.
- NEW! Mixed-methods content focuses on need-to-know material on mixed-methods research, which is growing significantly in popularity.
- NEW! Improved legibility, usability, visual appeal, and readability meets the needs of visual learners with easy-to-understand content.
Recommended Books For You
Description of Understanding Nursing Research Building an Evidence Based Practice 7th Edition PDF
Understanding Nursing Research Building an Evidence Based Practice 7th Edition PDF is one of the best-known books on the subject of nursing and basic medicine. This book covers all the cases and phenomenon a student and professional nurse might be up against in their whole life. Master this book and you will be of prime aid in caring for patients that are difficult to treat. Make a difference. Download Now.
Jennifer R. Gray
PhD, RN, FAAN
Dean, College of Professional Studies, Oklahoma Christian University, Edmond, Oklahoma; Professor Emeritus, College of Nursing and Health Innovation, The University of Texas at Arlington, Arlington, Texas.
Table of Contents
1. Introduction to Nursing Research and Its Importance in Building an Evidence-Based Practice
2. Introduction to Quantitative Research
3. Introduction to Qualitative Research
4. Examining Ethics in Nursing Research
5. Examining Research Problems, Purposes, and Hypotheses
6. Understanding and Critically Appraising the Literature Review
7. Understanding Theory and Research Frameworks
8. Clarifying Quantitative Research Designs
9. Examining Populations and Samples in Research
10. Clarifying Measurement and Data Collection in Quantitative Research
11. Understanding Statistics in Research
12. Critical Appraisal of Quantitative and Qualitative Research for Nursing Practice
13. Building an Evidence-Based Nursing Practice
14. Introduction to Additional Research Methodologies in Nursing: Mixed Methods and Outcomes
Dimensions and Characters of Understanding Nursing Research Building an Evidence Based Practice 7th Edition PDF
- Publisher : Saunders; 7th edition (October 4, 2018)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 528 pages
- International Standard Book Number-10 : 0323532055
- International Standard Book Number-13 : 978-0323532051
- Item Weight : 1.81 pounds
- Dimensions : 7.5 x 0.6 x 9.2 inches
- Book Name :Understanding Nursing Research Building an Evidence Based Practice 7th Edition PDF
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purposes and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase the original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to [email protected].com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.