Description of The Vascular System 2nd Edition PDF
Kupinski’s Diagnostic Medical Sonography: The Vascular System 2nd Edition Pdf , 2nd Edition provides a current, comprehensive treatment of vascular sonography enhanced by six new chapters— Orientation to Ultrasound Scanning (1), Ultrasound Principles (2), Ergonomics: Avoiding Work-Related Injury (3), Sonography in the Venous Treatment Room (21), Evaluation of Penile Blood Flow (31), and Complementary Vascular Imaging (32). And an intregal part of the updated Diagnostic Medical Sonography Series , which includes new editions of Diagnostic Medical Sonography: Abdomen and Superficial Structures, Diagnostic Medical Sonography: Obstetrics and Gynecology, and Diagnostic Medical Sonography: The Vascular System, provides the right content at the right level for the right way to teach and learn.
Features of The Vascular System 2nd Edition PDF
- eBook available for separate purchase. Faster, smarter, and more convenient, today’s eBooks can transform learning. These interactive, fully searchable tools offer 24/7 access on multiple devices, the ability to highlight and share notes, and much more.
- New and updated images throughout each text help bring the visual field of sonography to life.
- Up-to-date coverage of diagnostic criteria in every text reflects today’s best practices.
- Pathology boxes with tables of relevant pathologies are ideal for quick reference or review.
- Critical Thinking Questions in every chapter help students apply their knowledge to clinical situations and develop the analytical skills they’ll need for a career in sonography.
- A complete Glossary defines important terminology to help students master the vocabulary of the profession.
- Updated references reflect the latest research in the field.
- A hands-on workbook (available separately for each series title) provides a variety of custom-designed exercises to help students master each objective and get the most out of their study time.
Recommended Books For You
Ann Marie Kupinski is the president and co-technical director of North Country Vascular Diagnostics located in Capital District Region of New York. She is also a Clinical Associate Professor of Radiology at Albany Medical College in Albany, New York. Ann Marie is a member of the Society of Diagnostic Medical Sonography, a senior member of the American Institute of Ultrasound in Medicine, and a fellow of the Society for Vascular Ultrasound. She has served on the Society for Vascular Ultrasound’s board of directors. She is a current member of board of directors for the Intersocietal Accreditation Commission Vascular Testing. She has published multiple journal articles and book chapters on vascular diagnostic techniques and has lectured extensively. She is also the author of the textbook Diagnostic Medical Sonography: The Vascular System, published by Lippincott, Williams and Wilkins. She has been a Registered Vascular Technologist (RVT) since 1986 and became a Registered Diagnostic Medical Sonographer (RDMS) in 2008. She received her Ph.D. in Physiology in 1996 from Albany Medical College.
Dimensions and Characters of The Vascular System 2nd Edition PDF
- Identification Number : 1496380592
- Publisher : LWW; 2nd edition (November 1, 2017)
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 480 pages
- International Standard Book Number-10 : 9781496380593
- International Standard Book Number-13 : 978-1496380593
- Item Weight : 3.4 pounds
- Dimensions : 8.5 x 1 x 11.1 inches
October 24, 2020
December 6, 2018
May 20, 2021
March 8, 2018
February 24, 2020
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purposes and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase the original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to email@example.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.