Features of The Four Agreements PDF
The Four Agreements PDF-In The Four Agreements, bestselling author don Miguel Ruiz reveals the source of self-limiting beliefs that rob us of joy and create needless suffering. Based on ancient Toltec wisdom, The Four Agreements offer a powerful code of conduct that can rapidly transform our lives to a new experience of freedom, true happiness, and love.
• A New York Times bestseller for over a decade
• Translated into 46 languages worldwide
“This book by don Miguel Ruiz, simple yet so powerful, has made a tremendous difference in how I think and act in every encounter.” — Oprah Winfrey
“Don Miguel Ruiz’s book is a roadmap to enlightenment and freedom.” — Deepak Chopra, Author, The Seven Spiritual Laws of Success
“An inspiring book with many great lessons.” — Wayne Dyer, Author, Real Magic
“In the tradition of Castaneda, Ruiz distills essential Toltec wisdom, expressing with clarity and impeccability what it means for men and women to live as peaceful warriors in the modern world.” — Dan Millman, Author, Way of the Peaceful Warrior
Recommended Books For You
Description of The Four Agreements PDF
The Four Agreements PDF is one of the best medical books for students and professionals on the subject of Infectious Diseases. It is a must download.
Janet Mills is the founder of Amber-Allen Publishing, and co-author (with don Miguel Ruiz) of the international bestselling “Toltec Wisdom Series” including “The Four Agreements,” “The Mastery of Love,” “The Voice of Knowledge,” “The Four Agreements Companion Book,” “The Circle of Fire,” and “The Fifth Agreement.” The Toltec Wisdom books have sold over 13 million copies in the United States, and have been published in 46 languages worldwide.
Mills recently published an online course, “The Four Agreements for a Better Life,” for people who want to deepen their understanding and practice of these deceptively simple agreements. Information about the course is available at TheFourAgreements.com.
Mills is also the editor of and publisher of Deepak Chopra’s international bestselling title “The Seven Spiritual Laws of Success” (over 2.5 million copies sold), and the publisher of 11 world-renowned “Seth” books by Jane Roberts, which have been credited with launching the New Age movement.
Mills credits the books she publishes for inspiring her belief system and transforming her life. Her personal mission is to share universal wisdom in the language of our times, and to help inspire others to live the life of their dreams. She lives in San Rafael, California.
Dimensions and Characteristics of The Four Agreements PDF
- Identification Number : 1878424319
- Publisher : Amber-Allen Publishing, Incorporated (July 10, 2018)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 160 pages
- International Standard Book Number-10 : 9781878424310
- International Standard Book Number-13 : 978-1878424310
- Item Weight : 6 ounces
- Dimensions : 6 x 0.21 x 9 inches
- Book Name :The Four Agreements PDF
Joe “The book helped me understand the following:
1. I can’t blame my parents for how they raised me. That’s what they were taught by their parents and the environment around them.
2. I am responsible for my own thoughts, emotions and actions. No one can force me to do anything unless I choose to .
3. People’s perspectives are based on their own experiences. I don’t have to react to them since they are not mine.
4. It’s possible to be authentic with yourself and others.”
I’m Me Me “I should start off by stating my background. I am an undergrad student of philosophy and linguistics, a branch of the humanities. I also deeply love this series of books because of its obviousness and simplicity. It has personally helped me triumph over many, many challenges. This is why I decided to write a review here.
There is a huge tradition of skepticism in linguistics, especially about how language is used in various cultures to create belief systems. A belief system is basically a set of instructions inside your brain based on language. These instructions help you navigate the stressful world around you so you can survive. We are psychologically wired to think our belief systems are accurate and experience deep stress if we find them to be inaccurate.
To simplify: scientists and academics in the millions have tried and tried and tried to find “the true belief” for thousands, maybe tens of thousands of years and we have not yet arrived at any truth. Because of domestication, we think other people have it, but they don’t! “Truth” is defined as that which has the most predictive power. So far, mathematics, geometry, and physics has the most predictive power. Our belief systems simply do not.
So any beliefs about yourself can be true and they can also be false. We can’t know. So why not pick something positive? If no one knows anything, then how can you even know anything?
But you don’t need to study this yourself. All you have to do is think back to your past self, let’s say ten years ago. Did that person have a belief system that you now consider to be faulty? How is that possible? What about your future self? Will that person believe you have a faulty belief system? Probably! How is this possible? How can you be SO WRONG? Is it because you “haven’t learned?” I highly doubt it!
But we have to be right! We ARE RIGHT! At least we think we might be . . . maybe?
The need to be right is so ingrained within us that we create a huge drama when someone contradicts our beliefs. We end relationships over it! We storm out! We write angry twitter updates.
HOW THIS BOOK HAS PERSONALLY HELPED ME:
– No one person’s opinion will ever again have the power to limit what I can do, even if this person is an authority figure
– No one group’s opinion will ever again have the power to limit what I can do
– No one has a clear idea of who or what I am, not even me!
– When people talk, they are telling stories. I don’t have to argue. I don’t have to fight. I simply have to listen. WOW!
– I cannot comprehend another person’s dream. I can’t mind read. I can’t assume. I know nothing of their inner workings.
– Even scary, aggressive people are just telling stories.
– I no longer have to feel ashamed about who I am or what I’ve done or where I’m going. It’s not my job to assign a story to my life, or a judgment.
– I no longer have to pretend to be something or hustle to gain love. I just need to love who is willing to love back. It’s so simple.
– I take all gurus, religions, indictments and gossip with quite a high level of benevolent skepticism, which allows me to be free from the fear that goes along with these stories.
– I don’t take myself as seriously as I used to.
Probably the most valuable of all . . .
– I have a deep compassion for all people. We are all just stuck here together, trying our hardest and doing our best. I don’t have to hate someone because their best wasn’t up to some story I tell myself. I don’t’ have to insist they believe in my story. I can just smile and listen and do what I can.”
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purposes and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase the original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to [email protected].com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.