Attributes of Textbook of Histology 4th Edition PDF
Thoroughly updated to reflect all of the latest concepts and advances in the field, this concise, extensively illustrated text presents the basic science and clinical application of cellular and molecular biology. Functioning as a combined text and atlas, it is essentially two books for the price of one providing a comprehensive, visually engaging histology education from the ground up. Illustrations, tables, PowerPoint™ presentations, chapter summaries and multiple-choice questions facilitate comprehension of concepts, and clinical correlations underscore the practical relevance of the material. Textbook of Histology 4th Edition PDF
- Superb illustrations―including photomicrographs, electron micrographs, schematic diagrams and drawings―provide a visual grasp and easier retention of difficult concepts.
- Online PowerPoint™ slides, prepared by the author, offer a convenient way to review the most essential information from the text.
- Clinical correlations throughout the text demonstrate clinical applications and reinforce the idea that histology is pertinent not only to pathology and physiology, but in fact comprises one of the essential bases of clinical practice.
- New! “Pathological Considerations” section at the end of each chapter.
- tables provide an at-a-glance summary statement of key points.
- Bolded key terms, bulleted lists and chapter summaries emphasize the “need to know” information in every chapter.
- A combination of USMLE-style questions and image based questions in each chapter.
- Student Consult eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
Books You Might Be Interested In
Moss & Adams Heart Disease in Infants, Children, and Adolescents 9th Edition PDF Download Free
KAPLAN On-Demand Step 2 CK Video Lectures 2020 Download Free
Dreams That Can Save Your Life PDF Download Free
LECTURIO Step 1 Qbanks 2020 PDF Download Free
Human Anatomy & Physiology 9th Edition PDF Download Free
Illustrations of Textbook of Histology 4th Edition PDF
For students of all the branches of medicine and surgery and health professionals that aspire to be greater and better at their procedures and medications. A renowned book by those who have read it and learnt from it. Many have already ordered it and is on the way to their home. Whether you work in the USA, Canada, UK or anywhere around the world. If you are working as a health professional then this is a must read.. The most reviewed on book Textbook of Histology 4th Edition PDF is available for grabs now here on our website free. Whatever books, mainly textbooks we have in professional courses specially Medicine and surgery is a compendium in itself so understand one book you need to refer another 2-10 books. Beside this there are various other text material which needs to be mastered!! Only reference books are partially read but all other books have to be read, commanded and in fact read multiple times.
Leslie P. Gartner is Professor of Anatomy in the Department of Biomedical Sciences at the Dental School of the University of Maryland. He has received numerous teaching awards and is the author of “Essentials of Oral Histology and Embryology,” “3rd Edition “(1999), “Oral Histology and Embryology,” “2nd Edition” (1999) as well as the coauthor of the well-respected “Textbook of Head and Neck Anatomy,” “3rd Edition,” with James L. Hiatt (2001), and coauthor of the “Color Textbook of Histology, 2nd Edition” (2001) and the “Color Atlas of Histology, 4th Edition” (2005) also with James L. Hiatt. The atlas, which is used by almost half the US medical schools, has been translated into eight languages. He also coauthored “Cell Biology and Histology, 4th Edition “(2003) with James L. Hiatt and Judy M. Strum and is the Histology consultant to “Stedman’s Medical Dictionary, 28th Edition” (2006).
Proportions of Textbook of Histology 4th Edition PDF
- Publisher : Elsevier ; 4th edition (20 January 2016)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 672 pages
- International Standard Book Number-10 : 0323355633
- International Standard Book Number-13 : 978-0323355636
- Dimensions : 8 x 1 x 10 inches
Reviews From Customers
“This is a high quality book that would serve any graduate biomedical students well…Although there are one or two other similar books, what makes this one stand out is the balance between text and images. It is complete without becoming too overly detailed.”
-George K. Niiro, PhD (Midwestern University) for Doody’s Review Service
None of the books or software is hosted on our website. These are only links to external sources.
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purposes and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase the original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to [email protected].com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.