Description of Step-Up to USMLE Step 1 PDF
Now before that we move on to sharing the free PDF download of Step-Up to USMLE Step 1 PDF 7th Edition with you, here are a few important details regarding this book which you might be interested.
Thoroughly revised and updated for its 2015 Edition with the help of the physician educators of Doctors in Training.com, LLC, Step-Up to USMLE Step 1 delivers comprehensive, systems-based review for the USMLE Step 1 exam. The book has been widely acclaimed for its organization, which parallels the USMLE Step 1 content outline and helps students synthesize the information from their basic science courses. The popular, user-friendly format features numerous charts and diagrams, plus “Quick Hits” notes in the margins that help students integrate concepts across systems.
The 2015 Edition includes a dedicated new chapter on Immunology. In addition, each chapter provides clinical vignettes, pharmacology as integrated into the systems-based format, and popular “Crunch Time Review” sections.
Features of Step-Up to USMLE Step 1 PDF
Here’s a quick overview of the important features of this book:
- Full-color interior design delivers content in a rousing, memorable style.
- Full-color art program illustrates concepts when a picture says it best.
- Complete coverage of high-yield topics ensures that students are test ready.
- Clinical Vignettes allow the reader to “file away” clinical medicine connections for handy retrieval at test time.
- Quick Hits in the margins highlight testable materials.
- Crunch Time Review identifies essential content to facilitate last-minute study.
- Drug and Bug Index enables quick reference.
Recommended Books For You
Samir Uttamlal Mehta
|Alma mater||BK School of Business Management|
|Title||Chairman, Torrent Pharmaceuticals|
|Parent(s)||U. N. Mehta|
|Relatives||Sudhir Mehta (brother)|
Dimensions and Characters of Step-Up to USMLE Step 1 PDF
Below are the full technical specifications of Step-Up to USMLE Step 1 2015 7th Edition :
- Series: Step-Up Series
- Paperback: 528 pages
- Publisher: LWW; Seventh edition (December 20, 2014)
- Language: English
- International Standard Book Number-10: 9781469894690
- International Standard Book Number-13: 978-1469894690
- Identification Number: 1469894696
- Product Dimensions: 8.3 x 0.8 x 10.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.4 pounds
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purposes and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase the original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to [email protected].com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.