Have you ever had any difficulty understanding that topic when you were in class? or the hospital? or in your office that was related to the subject of medicine and health. Well Sobotta Atlas of Anatomy, Vol.3 16th Edition PDF answers all those questions for you. You must give it a thorough read to understand what you probably are dealing with is related to human lives and allthingsmedicine is here to help you in that task. In this blog post we will share the download file for the book in pdf format. Cheers!
Attributes of Sobotta Atlas of Anatomy, Vol.3 16th Edition PDF
Sobotta Atlas ‘ Volume 3 focuses on the Head, Neck and Neuroanatomy providing in-depth insights into the human head, it’s structures, organs and circulatory, as well as, nervous systems to students and professionals alike. Sobotta Atlas of Anatomy, Vol.3 16th Edition PDF
The 16th edition introduces the brand new Sobotta Study Loop. A deeper focus on clinical relevance and actively supporting students prepare for medical exams makes the Sobotta – Atlas of Anatomy more relevant than ever. In 1,300 pages the atlas offers even more insights into the human body, 500 new exam questions to help consolidate learning and support exam preparation, as well as, a guiding hand to medical students new to the subject.
Discover its new didactic backbone: the Sobotta Study Loop
- Overview: Dive into each chapter via an introduction, where crucial information is highlighted
- Up-to-date Topic Highlights: Enables medical students to reflect on the knowledge they will have gained by the end of the chapter – in terms of anatomical structure and function
- Clinical Relevance: Typical medical case histories actively support the transfer of theoretical knowledge into practical application during rotation.
- Dissection Tips: Experts present valuable hints and practical know-how on human dissection – great practice for the dissection lab
- The Anatomy Figures: Key anatomical terminology and facts are further highlighted in bold in both legends and captions
- Practice Exam Questions: Typical oral exam test cases enable the student to gain confidence through practicing options
Due to completely new anatomical illustrations focusing in-depth on Head, Neck and Neuroanatomy Vol.3 provides insights to specialists, eg Inner Neurologists, Dentists and Orthopedists.
Books You Might Be Interested In
Illustrations of Sobotta Atlas of Anatomy, Vol.3 16th Edition PDF
Medicine is the field of health and healing. It includes nurses, doctors, and various specialists. It covers diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of disease, medical research, and many other aspects of health. Medicine aims to promote and maintain health and wellbeing. This book serves to provide all the indespensible information and knowledge a physician or a medicine resident would require to perform their duty well in the ward and hospital.
Proportions of Sobotta Atlas of Anatomy, Vol.3 16th Edition PDF
- Publisher : Urban & Fischer; 16th edition (April 19, 2019)
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 480 pages
- ISBN-10 : 070205271X
- ISBN-13 : 978-0702052712
- Item Weight : 4.85 pounds
- Dimensions : 12.56 x 0.98 x 9.72 inches
None of the books or software is hosted on our website. These are only links to external sources. Shown below is a button for the file you need to download from allthingsmedicine.com To Download the file click on the button that will take you to a page where you will see a button that says “I Am Not Robot” click on that button and you will have to wait 15 seconds for the “Click to verify” button. After that you will have your final green coloured download button infront of you.
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purposes and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase the original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for all DMCA / Removal Requests.