In this post, we will provide you with an overview of Seidel’s Guide to Physical Examination PDF Make sure to read until the end to understand what book you are downloading.
Features of Seidel’s Guide to Physical Examination PDF
- UNIQUE! Interprofessional, interdisciplinary approach, written by two advanced practice nurses and three physicians, with expertise in both pediatric and adult-geriatric health.
- UPDATED! Infectious outbreak content addresses the growing problem of global infectious disease outbreaks such as Zika and Ebola and the need for infection precautions.
- UNIQUE! Cross-references to Dains et al:Advanced Health Assessment & Clinical Diagnosis in Primary Care help you take “the next step” in your clinical reasoning abilities and provides a more seamless user experience.
- UNIQUE! Compassionate, patient-centered approach emphasizes developing good communication skills, use of effective hands-on examination techniques, and reliance on clinical reasoning and clinical decision-making.
- Integrated lifespan content includes separate sections in each chapter on Infants and Children, Adolescents, Pregnant Women, and Older Adults.
- NEW! Emphasis on clinical reasoning provides insights and clinical expertise to help you develop clinical judgment skills.
- NEW! Enhanced emphasis on patient safety and healthcare quality, particularly as it relates to sports participation.
- NEW! Content on documentation has been updated with a stronger focus on electronic charting (EHR/EMR).
- NEW! Enhanced social inclusiveness and patient-centeredness incorporates LGBTQ patients and providers, with special a emphasis on cultural competency, history-taking, and special considerations for examination of the breasts, female and male genitalia, reproductive health, thyroid, and anus/rectum/prostate.
- NEW! Telemedicine, virtual consults, and video interpreters content added to the Growth, Measurement, and Nutrition chapter.
- NEW! Improved readability with a clear, straightforward, and easy-to-understand writing style.
- NEW! Updated drawing, and photographs enhance visual appeal and clarify anatomical content and exam techniques.
Recommended Books For You
Description of Seidel’s Guide to Physical Examination PDF
Seidel’s Guide to Physical Examination 9th Edition offers a uniquely interprofessional, patient-centered, lifespan approach to physical examination and health assessment. This new edition features an increased focus on patient safety, clinical reasoning, and evidence-based practice, along with an emphasis on the development of good communication skills and effective hands-on examination techniques. Each core chapter is organized into four sections – Anatomy and Physiology, Review of Related History, Examination and Findings, and Abnormalities – with lifespan content integrated into each area. Written by an author team comprised of advance practice nurses and physicians with specialties in the care of adults, older adults, and children, this one-of-a-kind textbook addresses health assessment and physical examination for a wide variety of disciplines.
John Flynn, MD, MBA, MEd, is chief physician of the University of Chicago Medicine and its health system and dean for clinical affairs, serving as head of the faculty practice plan and president of UChicago Medicine’s expanding care network.
Prior to joining UChicago Medicine, Flynn served Johns Hopkins Medicine as vice president of the Office of Johns Hopkins Physicians, associate dean, and executive director of the institution’s Clinical Practice Association, establishing programs for ambulatory, perioperative and hospital-based inter-professional teams comprising physician, nurse and administrative leaders. As chief medical officer of Hopkins’ accountable care organization, Flynn helped to implement medical and quality strategy across its ACO clinics.
At Hopkins, Flynn co-founded and co-directed the Osler Center of Clinical Excellence and the Primary Care Consortium. He served as vice president of the Office of Johns Hopkins Physicians. Working through Hopkins’ Clinical Practice Association, he established leadership programs for multiple hospital-based interprofessional teams of physicians, nurses and administrative leaders.
Board certified in internal medicine and rheumatology, Flynn held several joint appointments at Hopkins in the schools of nursing, education and public health and is a fellow of the American College of Rheumatology and the American College of Physicians. His clinical research focuses on the advancement of care for patients with spondyloarthritis, as well as innovations in ambulatory medical education and electronic medical records. Flynn is a member of the Assessment of Spondyloarthritis International Society and the Spondyloarthritis Research and Treatment Network.
Dimensions and Characters of Seidel’s Guide to Physical Examination PDF
- Identification Number : 0323481957
- Publisher : Mosby; 9th edition (February 9, 2018)
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 720 pages
- International Standard Book Number-10 : 9780323481953
- International Standard Book Number-13 : 978-0323481953
- Item Weight : 4.74 pounds
- Dimensions : 8.8 x 1.3 x 11 inches
- Best Sellers Rank: #4,321 in Books
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purposes and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase the original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to [email protected].com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.