In this post, we will provide you with an overview of Rutherford’s Vascular Surgery and Endovascular Therapy PDF Make sure to read until the end to understand what book you are downloading.
Features of Rutherford’s Vascular Surgery and Endovascular Therapy PDF
- Incorporates medical, endovascular, and surgical treatment, as well as diagnostic techniques, decision making, and fundamental vascular biology
- Features all vascular imaging techniques, offering a non-invasive evaluation of both the morphology and hemodynamics of the vascular system.
- Provides unparalleled insight from multidisciplinary leaders worldwide, who share their expertise on the most appropriate contemporary and future treatment of circulatory disease.
- Employs a full-color layout, images and online video so you can view clinical and physical findings and operative techniques more vividly.
- Includes 40 new chapters incorporating a shorter, more focused format with a summary for each chapter that provides a quick access to key information – ideal for consultation situations as well as daily practice.
- Some of these chapters are organized in new sections dedicated to open operative exposure and vessel dissection techniques, diabetic foot, Pediatric Vascular Disease, and practice management issues; areas in the specialty that clinicians frequently face but seldom detailed in other vascular texts nor in earlier Rutherford editions.
- Covers hot topics such as endovascular therapy of aortic arch and thoracoabdominal aortic aneurysm disease, including the evolving management of aortic dissections.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
Recommended Books For You
Description of Rutherford’s Vascular Surgery and Endovascular Therapy PDF
Through nine outstanding editions, Rutherford’s Vascular Surgery and Endovascular Therapy has been the gold standard text in this fast-changing, complex field. Published in association with the Society for Vascular Surgery, this state-of-the-art reference by Drs. Anton N. Sidawy and Bruce A. Perler is a must-have for vascular surgeons, interventionalists, vascular medicine specialists, and trainees, as well as general surgeons, interventional radiologists, and cardiologists that depend upon “Rutherford’s” in their practice. It offers authoritative guidance from the most respected and innovative global thought leaders and clinical and basic science experts in the diagnosis and treatment of circulatory disease.
Dr. Sidawy is Professor and the Lewis B. Saltz Chair of the Department of Surgery at the George Washington University Medical Center. He assumed this position after completing 14 year tenure as the Chief of Surgery at the Washington DC VA Medical Center in Washington, DC. Dr. Sidawy is a Vascular Surgeon; he completed his Vascular Surgery Fellowship in Boston University Hospital. He also obtained a M.P.H. degree in Health Care Administration from George Washington University. He serves on the Executive Committee of the Faculty Senate of the University.
Dimensions and Characters of Rutherford’s Vascular Surgery and Endovascular Therapy PDF
- 1172 Pages
- File Size: 25Mb
- English Language
- 5-Star Rating
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purposes and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase the original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to [email protected].com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.