In this post, we will provide you with an overview of Rush University Review of Surgery PDF Make sure to read until the end to understand what book you are downloading.
Features of Rush University Review of Surgery PDF
- Comprehensive coverage of both general surgery and surgical subspecialties in a user-friendly question-and-answer format that mimics actual exams
- More than 1,500 peer-reviewed questions mirror standardized test blueprints.
- Single best answer format provides a realistic exam simulation.
- Questions are followed by answers and explanations, with rationales backed up by references to leading texts and references.
- Ideal for residents in training, surgeons preparing for certification or recertification exams, and experienced clinicians who need to stay up to date with current practices and recent advances.
- Written by one of the premier general surgery departments in the U.S., with a new editorial team led by Dr. Jonathan A. Myers.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
Recommended Books For You.
Description of Rush University Review of Surgery PDF
Study efficiently and effectively for high-stakes surgery exams with this superb review tool. Rush University Medical Center Review of Surgery, 6th Edition, has been thoroughly updated with new questions and answers in all chapters, and content has been revised to reflect what is most important on today’s exams. A broad range of surgical topics provide a complete review of the information you need to know.
Dr. Minh Luu, MD is a General Surgery Specialist in Elmhurst, IL. He is affiliated with medical facilities Elmhurst Hospital – Main Campus and Rush University Medical Center. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Luu to book an appointment.
Dimensions and Characters of Rush University Review of Surgery PDF
- 1172 Pages
- File Size: 54mb
- English Language
- 5-Star Rating
- Rush University Medical Center Review of Surgery PDF
December 14, 2017
July 15, 2018
March 13, 2021
November 24, 2017
November 14, 2017
I wish they could include an e-MCQ Bank for faster on-the-go review and preparation.
Yet again its great all around.
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purposes and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase the original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to [email protected].com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.