Features of Prioritization Delegation and Assignment PDF
Prioritization, Delegation, and Assignment: Practice Exercises for the NCLEX® Examination, 4th Edition is the original and most popular NCLEX review book on the market focused exclusively on building prioritization, delegation, and patient assignment skills! Using a unique simple-to-complex approach, this best-selling text establishes your foundational knowledge of management of care, then provides exercises of increasing difficulty to help you transition to practice in today’s fast-paced healthcare environment. This new edition features more than 60 pages of additional questions, a completely new pharmacology chapter and questions, a content re-alignment to match the latest National League for Nursing guidelines for delegation and patient assignment, increased inclusion of LGBTQ-related scenarios, updated infection control coverage, and much more! Prioritization Delegation and Assignment PDF
- Answer keys offer a detailed rationale and an indication of the focus of the question to encourage formative assessment.
- Interactive practice quizzing on Evolve allows you to create a virtually unlimited number of practice sessions in Study Mode or Exam Mode.
- Emphasis on the NCLEX Examination’s management-of-care focus addresses the heavy emphasis on prioritization, delegation, and patient assignment in the current NCLEX-RN® Examination.
- Updated content throughout matches the latest evidence-based guidelines and treatment protocols.
- Improved navigation and usability withcolor tabs on the edges of the book’s pages and with answers directly following each chapter.
- UNIQUE! Three-part organization establishes foundational knowledge and then provides exercises of increasing difficulty to help you build confidence in your prioritization, delegation, and patient assignment skills.
- NEW! More than 60 pages of new questions provide additional practiceprepare you for the prioritization, delegation, and patient assignment questions on the NCLEX-RN® Exam.
- NEW! Pharmacology chapter and expanded pharmacology questions throughout prepare you for the strong pharmacology focus of the latest NCLEX-RN® Exam.
- NEW! Re-alignment of delegation and assignment content and answer key coding to reflect the latest National League for Nursing (NLN) guidelines on what constitutes delegation and what constitutes patient assignment.
- NEW! Increased emphasis on infection control addresses the growing problems of antibiotic resistance and the rapid spread of infectious disease resulting from our globally mobile society and from growing resistance to vaccination.
- NEW! Increased inclusion of LGBTQ scenarios and healthcare concerns prepares you for patient-centered care with LGBTQ clients.
Recommended Books For You
Description of Prioritization Delegation and Assignment PDF
The most featured and reviewed on book Prioritization Delegation and Assignment PDF is available for grabs now here on our website for free. It has been boasted and proven with thousands of user reviews that it has all the information to make you one of the highly qualified professionals in the world of medicine and its branches. Without a doubt a masterpiece for those who aspire to be doctors or heal those they find in ailment. It is a must read again and again for everyone that can get their hands on this limited edition book.
By Linda A. LaCharity, PhD, RN, Formerly, Accelerated Program Director and Assistant Professor, College of Nursing, University of Cincinnati, Cincinnati, Ohio; Candice K. Kumagai, MSN, RN, Formerly, Instructor in Clinical Nursing, School of Nursing, University of Texas at Austin, Austin, Texas and Barbara Bartz, MN, ARNP, CCRN, Nursing Instructor, Yakima Valley Community College, Yakima, Washington
Dimensions and Characteristics of Prioritization Delegation and Assignment PDF
- Publisher : Mosby; 4th edition (December 26, 2019)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 360 pages
- International Standard Book Number-10 : 0323498280
- International Standard Book Number-13 : 978-0323498289
- Item Weight : 1.81 pounds
- Dimensions : 10.94 x 0.47 x 8.7 inches
October 23, 2019
After failing the NCLEX-RN in 265 questions the first try I searched high and low for tips to pass, most of which led me here. My first time around I only did UWORLD which in itself is a great resource but I wasn’t ~really~ understanding the WHY.
The trick with the NCLEX is knowing WHY the right answer is right – and this book takes a deep dive into that. It helped me to better understand how to prioritize care in hypothetical questions, what the scope of care is for other professionals and how to delegate to them, along with tons of PRACTICE questions.
My second time around I only did the practice from this book! The month leading up to my test date I did two to three chapters per day and read and highlighted rationales. After completing all the practice questions in this book I finally understood how to prioritize for tricky questions and passed the second time in 75 questions. I felt defeated at first but through this book I regained confidence and went into the test feeling it!
If you’re studying for nursing school exams, the NCLEX your first or even third try, this book is worth it. And so are YOU – I found a lot of hope in positive reviews and YouTube videos after my first attempt and I hope you do too! You’ve got this!
August 21, 2018
June 19, 2016
A must do if you want to pass your NCLEX. I took the test the first time and failed (with the max. amount of questions) because I was bordering the passing line. Then, I bought this, did all the questions and read the rationales —and also did Kaplan’s review questions— and passed after just studying 2 weeks with 75 questions!
The trick is, you’ve learned the skills in your nursing studies, if you did well in your classes, that means you know the content and skills. But what the NCLEX tests you on is, as this book says: prioritization, delegation, and assignment, that’s required of a RN. And this book teaches helps you see how the questions are asked so that you don’t get distrated by the distractors!
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purposes and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase the original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to [email protected].com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.