Features of Porths Essentials of Pathophysiology 5th Edition PDF
Porths Essentials of Pathophysiology 5th Edition PDF-Ready yourself for the realities of professional nursing practice with this proven approach to pathophysiology.
Distilling need-to-know disease content in a clear, accessible format, Porth’sEssentials of Pathophysiology offers concise yet complete coverage of how the body works to help you establish the scientific foundation essential to success in your nursing career.
- Approachable presentation builds understanding from basic to advanced concepts and defines key terms as you progress.
- “Chunked” content–including Learning Objectives, Key Points boxes, and Summary Concepts sections–highlights critical points for reflection.
- Full-color illustrations clarify the clinical manifestations of diseases and disease processes.
- Review Exercises at the end of each chapter test your retention and identify areas for further study.
- References provide fast, efficient access to normal laboratory values in both conventional and SI units, as well as a comprehensive glossary.
- Narrated animations referenced by icons in the text and available online enhance your understanding of the most challenging and clinically relevant concepts.
Recommended Books For You
Essential Notes in General Surgery
Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing Therapy
Description of Porths Essentials of Pathophysiology 5th Edition PDF
Porths Essentials of Pathophysiology 5th Edition PDF is one of the best-known books on the subject of nursing and basic medicine. This book covers all the cases and phenomenon a student and professional nurse might be up against in their whole life. Master this book and you will be of prime aid in caring for patients that are difficult to treat. Make a difference. Download Now.
Tommie L Norris has provided decades of nursing education and leadership that has directly impacted the growing and needed nursing workforce.
Her research focused on a holistic investigation of predictors leading to success on the licensure examination. Her findings, published in the Journal of Nursing Education and Practice, led to significant contributions, filling a critical need in NCLEX® preparation.
Tommie L Norris was to provide a holistic educational approach to ensure overall well-being in test anxiety and self-efficacy, and success on the NCLEX®.
As a leader in providing global NCLEX® preparation resources published by Elsevier, she strives for excellence in publication quality, based on the discovery of new knowledge in nursing, standards of care, and research-based studies.
Her published resources ensure nursing graduates’ ability to make sound clinical judgments as they serve the public and the nursing profession.
Tommie L Norris is also a Next Generation NCLEX® Subject Matter Expert and Consultant for Elsevier.
Dimensions and Characters of Porths Essentials of Pathophysiology 5th Edition PDF
- Publisher : LWW; 5th edition (November 5, 2019)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 1248 pages
- International Standard Book Number-10 : 1975107195
- International Standard Book Number-13 : 978-1975107192
- Item Weight : 5.8 pounds
- Dimensions : 8.3 x 1.8 x 10.8 inches
- Book Name : Porths Essentials of Pathophysiology 5th Edition PDF
Download Link 1
February 16, 2021
June 29, 2021
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purposes and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase the original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to [email protected].com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.