Features of PDF Mosbys Veterinary PDQ Veterinary Facts at Hand 3rd Edition
PDF Mosbys Veterinary PDQ Veterinary Facts at Hand 3rd Edition -Enter every examining room with confidence! Mosby’s Veterinary PDQ, 3rd Edition is the pocket-sized reference that provides you with quick access to hundreds of veterinary medicine facts, formulas, lab values, and procedures. Ideal for the clinical setting, coverage includes key topics such as pharmacology, math, animal care, common diseases, diagnostic procedures, imaging techniques, parasite identification, urinalysis, blood tests, and other lab work. This full-color new edition is divided into 10 easy-to-use sections, to help you quickly find what you need to deliver safe and efficient veterinary care.
- Valuable formulas, conversions, and lab values make it easy to look up the data needed to deliver safe and effective veterinary care.
- Full-color photos and line drawings illustrate procedures and tests, dental and surgical instruments, parasites, and urine and blood analysis.
- Quick-access format is organized into 10 tabbed, color-coded sections, and makes it easy to find facts quickly.
- Easily fits in the busy vet tech’s pocket, for ease of access and formatted to find facts quickly.
- Easy-to-read charts and tables provide quick access to key information that you’ll commonly use but rarely memorize.
- Spiral binding allows you to lay the book flat or keep it open to a page for quick reference.
- NEW! Current drug information covers the newest pharmacologic agents, ensuring that you are up to date with uses, adverse side effects, and dosage forms.
- NEW! Information on dental imaging and breathing circuits keeps you up to date on the latest techniques and equipment.
- NEW! Coverage of the latest testing kits keeps you up-to-date on available products.
- UPDATED! Information on anesthesia monitoring provides the most up-to-date information on this important topic.
- NEW! Updated images prepare you to perform routine procedures.
Recommended Books For You
Description of PDF Mosbys Veterinary PDQ Veterinary Facts at Hand 3rd Edition
This book for pharmacologists pdf Mosbys Veterinary PDQ Veterinary Facts at Hand 3rd Edition is one of the best-known books on the subject of nursing and basic medicine. This book covers all the cases and phenomenon a student and professional nurse might be up against in their whole life. Master this book and you will be of prime aid in caring for patients that are difficult to treat. Make a difference. Download Now.
Dr. Robert Bucknam, M.D., F.A.A.P. is the founder and director of Cornerstone Pediatrics in Louisville, Colorado where he resides with his wife, Gayle, and their four sons. He has served thousands of parents in Colorado for the last 28 years as their Pediatrician. With a targeted interest in preterm and high-risk newborns, Dr. Bucknam’s opinions are highly respected within the pediatric community; He has expanded his practice into multiple hospitals in the area where he works closely with 37 licensed Pediatricians. Dr. Bucknam’s work on Parent Directed Feeding is being utilized by 6 million parents worldwide in 20 languages. Join Dr. Bucknam online at Babywise.life for his latest findings and support.
Dimensions and Characters of PDF Mosbys Veterinary PDQ Veterinary Facts at Hand 3rd Edition
- Publisher : Mosby; 3rd edition (August 29, 2018)
- Language : English
- Spiral-bound : 328 pages
- International Standard Book Number-10 : 032351023X
- International Standard Book Number-13 : 978-0323510233
- Item Weight : 7.1 ounces
- Dimensions : 3.8 x 0.9 x 5.7 inches
- Book Name : PDF Mosbys Veterinary PDQ Veterinary Facts at Hand 3rd Edition
I do believe it is water or fluid proof. Nice procreative feature. light weight.I have nothing bad to say about this little book.”
Easy to use and find information. I use it when I’m training new hires to better explain certain things! great for newbie technicians and even some that have been at it a while. Contains tons of useful information.”
But I was really hoping for more of potential side effects of the drugs (Only some have one or two listed, others none). Or like more for injections/locations of injections (It’s extremely brief and not much info for new employees to get more then just the “here are the three veins used and one picture of IM and SQ injections“). Third, I was really hoping it had a firmer or harder cover. The cover is the same thin paper used inside the book and the pages get folded in your pocket.Otherwise, it is a very huge help for quick reference and great small size! Did receive quickly and in great shape.”
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purposes and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase the original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to [email protected].com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.