MAXIMUM RETENTION–MINIMAL TIME. Deja Review: Pathology PDF boils down your coursework to just the critical concepts you need to know for exam success. This unbeatable guide features a quick-read, two-column “flashcard” Q&A format–specifically designed to help you remember a large amount of pertinent information in the least amount of time possible. The format allows you to zero-in on only the correct answers to promote memory retention and get the most out of your study time. Great for last minute review of high-yield facts, Deja Review provides a straightforward way for you to assess your strengths and weaknesses so you can excel on your course exams and the USMLE Step 1.
- Active recall questions allow you to understand, not just memorize, the content
- Clinical vignettes at the end of chapters prepare you for board-style questions
- Portable size for study on the go–fits in your white coat pocket
- Bookmark included to guide you through easy-to-use flashcard presentation
Recommended Books For You
Description of Deja Review: Pathology PDF
This book of the Deja series is one of the best books for the review of pathology for medical students who wish to take their exams of pathology during the last days this book will be a lot of help for them to cover during those days. Deja has also written a lot of other review books on different subjects too, all of which you can find on this page.
Jessica Davis, MD is a Pathology resident at the University of California, San Fransisco. She received her medical degree from Oregon Health Science University in Portland, Oregon and was a Medical Student Fellow in the Department of Pathology.
Dr. Jessica Davis is a clinical geneticist in New York, New York. She received her medical degree from Columbia University College of Physicians & Surgeons and has been in practice for more than 20 years. Dr. Davis accepts several types of health insurance
Emily King, MD is a Pathology resident at the Brigham and Women’s Hospital in Boston, Massachusetts. She received her medical degree from Oregon Health Science University in Portland, Oregon and was a Medical Student Fellow in the Department of Pathology.
- This is a good way to review your pathology knowledge. The question and answer format makes it a great tool for testing each others’ knowledge during group study, and I also find it is useful to flick through certain subjects for last minute review before exams. Although mostly text, the pictures provided for some questions are of good quality. I’ve used several of the books from this series now, and have never been disappointed.
- This book is a great review for students taking pathology boards as well as a refresher for graduates. It is very easy to read.
Table of Contents
Listed below are all the chapters and units in the Deja Review: Pathology PDF ebook.
Ch. 1. General Concepts in Pathology
Ch. 2. Biochemistry
Ch. 3. Genetic Pathology
Ch. 4. Microbiology in Pathology
Ch. 5. Hematology and Immunology
Ch. 6. Cardiovascular Pathology
Ch. 7. Respiratory Pathology
Ch. 8. Gastrointestinal Pathology
Ch. 9. Renal Pathology
Ch. 10. Reproductive Pathology
Ch. 11. Endocrine Pathology
Ch. 12. Neuropathology
Ch. 13. Dermatopathology
Ch. 14. Musculoskeletal Pathology
Ch. 15. Pediatric Pathology
Ch. 16. Radiology & Pathology Correlation
Dimensions and Characters
- 474 Pages
- File Size: 5 MBs
- English Language
- 5-Star Rating
Download Button for Deja Review: Pathology PDF
Shown below is a white download button for the Deja Review: Pathology PDF ebook. Click it to start your free download now.
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purposes and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase the original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to [email protected].com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.