Features of Nursing Care Plans Diagnoses Interventions and Outcomes 10th Edition PDF
Nursing Care Plans Diagnoses Interventions and Outcomes 10th Edition PDF-Get everything you need to create and customize effective nursing care plans, now with evidence-based ICNP® diagnoses! Covering the most common medical-surgical nursing diagnoses and clinical problems, Gulanick & Myers’ Nursing Care Plans: Diagnoses, Interventions, and Outcomes, 10th Edition features more than 200 care plans, each reflecting the latest evidence-based guidelines and national and international treatment protocols. It also features highlighted QSEN competencies and a clear differentiation of nursing and collaborative interventions. New to this edition are ICNP® diagnoses, care plans on LGBTQ health issues and on electrolytes and acid-base balance, and a new Online Care Planner that makes it easier than ever to customize care plans. Written by noted educators Meg Gulanick and Judith L. Myers, this #1 care planning book will help you learn to think like a nurse!
- 61 patient problem care plans include the most common/important patient problems, providing the building blocks for you to create your own individualized care plans.
- 164 disorder care plans cover virtually every common medical-surgical condition, organized by body system.
- Patient problem care plan format includes a definition/explanation of the diagnosis, related factors, defining characteristics, expected outcomes, ongoing assessment, and therapeutic interventions.
- Disorder care plan format covers synonyms for the disorder (for ease in cross referencing), a definition, common related factors, defining characteristics, expected outcomes, ongoing assessment, and therapeutic interventions for each relevant nursing diagnosis.
- Prioritized care planning guidance internally organizes care plans from “actual” to “risk” diagnoses, from general to specific interventions, and from independent to collaborative/interprofessional interventions, to help you select the most important, priority interventions for your particular patients.
- NEW! Updated care plans are now based on the evidence-based, complete, and internationally accepted International Classification of Nursing Practice (ICNP®) nursing diagnoses.
- NEW! 19 all-new care plans are featured in this edition.
- NEW! Updated content throughout reflects the most current evidence-based practice and national and international guidelines.
- NEW! Online Care Planner on the Evolve website allows you to easily generate customized care plans based on the book’s content.
- NEW! Improved focus on core content includes several care plans that have been moved from the book’s Evolve website.
Recommended Books For You
ABC of Rheumatology 5th edition
Description of Nursing Care Plans Diagnoses Interventions and Outcomes 10th Edition PDF
Nursing Care Plans Diagnoses Interventions and Outcomes 10th Edition PDF is one of the best-known books on the subject of nursing and basic medicine. This book covers all the cases and phenomenon a student and professional nurse might be up against in their whole life. Master this book and you will be of prime aid in caring for patients that are difficult to treat. Make a difference. Download Now.
Dr. Robert Bucknam, M.D., F.A.A.P. is the founder and director of Cornerstone Pediatrics in Louisville, Colorado where he resides with his wife, Gayle, and their four sons. He has served thousands of parents in Colorado for the last 28 years as their Pediatrician. With a targeted interest in preterm and high-risk newborns, Dr. Bucknam’s opinions are highly respected within the pediatric community; He has expanded his practice into multiple hospitals in the area where he works closely with 37 licensed Pediatricians. Dr. Bucknam’s work on Parent Directed Feeding is being utilized by 6 million parents worldwide in 20 languages. Join Dr. Bucknam online at Babywise.life for his latest findings and support.
Dimensions and Characters of Nursing Care Plans Diagnoses Interventions and Outcomes 10th Edition PDF
- Publisher : Elsevier; 10th edition (February 19, 2021)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 992 pages
- International Standard Book Number-10 : 0323711189
- International Standard Book Number-13 : 978-0323711180
- Item Weight : 4.34 pounds
- Dimensions : 8.3 x 1.3 x 10.7 inches
- Book Name : Nursing Care Plans Diagnoses Interventions and Outcomes 10th Edition PDF
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purposes and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase the original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to [email protected].com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.