The thoroughly updated NMS Q&A Review for USMLE Step 2 CK 4th edition pdf of this popular and widely used review book offers excellent preparation for the CK (clinical knowledge) component of the USMLE Step 2.
This edition contains twenty simulated USMLE tests, totaling 1,000 clinical vignette-based questions, followed by answers and explanations—twelve of these tests are in the book and eight are available online. All vignettes, questions, incorrect answers (distracters), correct answers, and explanations conform to current clinical practice and current USMLE style. Explanations for both correct and incorrect answers are included to help the student understand why (s)he chose an incorrect answer.
Recommended Books For You
Description of NMS Q&A Review for USMLE Step 2 CK 4th Edition PDF
This book for the Usmle step 2 CK is one of the most useful books a medical student can get for their step 2 exams. Download it now along with all the video lectures that NMS provides for higher scores in the USMLE exams and better chances at landing a US residency. These include all the updated knowledge regarding step 2 exams and will help each medical student in their studies.
Kenneth Ibsen PhD
- Emeritus Professor of Biochemistry
- College of Medicine
- University of California Irvine
- Former Director of Academic Development
- National Medical School Review (NMSR)
- Newport Beach California
- Continuing Medical Education Director
- Kaplan Medical, USA
- This book is a terrible review method for CK. The information is outdated, the question styles are convoluted and rather irrelevant to what is clinically tested.
As someone who’s taken Step 2 CK and done well- save your money. Spend it on Step Up to Step 2, Step 2 Secrets and USMLE World.
- The book is 12 tests each containing 50 questions. The back of the book has each question broken down by subspecialty to make it easier for you to do questions that are only pertinent to the rotation that you are on.
- Summary- Do not bother with the third edition. This review book is really outdated. Let me just start out by saying I did the whole book back to front and then I took the real exam couple of weeks after so I know what was relevant.
1)Good explanations- I actually got up to the point where I skip some explanations
2)20 full length test consist of 50Qs- very usefully for pacing your time
1)Outdated information- we have way too much information as it is definitely why stress yourself with conflicting information. A lot of there preventive medicine is outdated esp guidelines…
2)Some questions are really questionable of their usefulness- eg percentage of grade school student using marijuana in a certain year. I doubt USMLE would want you to know that.
other comments- I didn’t bother with the cd since a previous reviewer said it was crap.
Table of Contents
listed below are all the chapters and units in the NMS Q&A Review for USMLE Step 2 CK 4th Edition PDF.
Test 1 to 12
- Answer Key
- Answers and Explanations
Dimensions and Characters
- 384 Pages
- File Size: 3 MBs
- English Language
- 5-Star Rating
- Kaplan Books
Download Button for NMS Q&A Review for USMLE Step 2 CK 4th Edition PDF
Shown below is a white download button for the NMS Q&A Review for USMLE Step 2 CK 4th Edition PDF ebook. Click it to start your free download now.
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purposes and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase the original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to [email protected].com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.