Features of “Neurological Clinical Examination: A Concise Guide 3rd Edition PDF”
This book and extensive video library provide a practical guide to the clinical neurological examination, an essential tool in the diagnosis of common and unusual neurological conditions encountered in the outpatient clinic and hospital ward. Neurological Clinical Examination: A Concise Guide 3rd Edition PDF.
- Each chapter covers a different condition and uses a step-by-step approach selecting those aspects of the clinical examination that are most likely to lead you to the correct diagnosis
- Over 100 video clips accessible via QR codes in the book illustrate a wide range of neurological signs
- The text is heavily illustrated with clear diagrams
- Tables are used to list the various causes of particular signs
- Key features of the neurological examination which help in reaching the correct conclusion are listed as Tips
- Primary care physicians, neurologists, and trainees preparing for certifying examinations will find this book an invaluable learning companion and essential tool for the diagnosis of neurological disorders.
Recommended Books For You
Description of “Neurological Clinical Examination: A Concise Guide 3rd Edition PDF”
Health, anatomy, physiology, biochemistry, medicine, surgery, and nursing textbooks will likely be at your side throughout your medical studies, and you’ll be reading through countless scientific papers, but you might want to read something beforehand that gives you insight into the world of medicine in practice – whether that’s research, at the clinic or in the operating room. The most featured and reviewed on book “Neurological Clinical Examination: A Concise Guide 3rd Edition PDF” is available for grabs now here on our website free for students and professionals sole purpose of teaching and education. It has been boasted and proven with thousands of user reviews that it has all the information to make you one of the highly qualified professionals in the world of medicine and its branches. Without a doubt a masterpiece for those who aspire to be doctors or heal those they find in ailment. It is a must read again and again for everyone that can get their hands on this limited edition book.
John Morris DM (Oxon) FRACP FRCP
Clinical Professor, University of Sydney; Past Chairman of the Education and Training Committee of the Australian and New Zealand Association of Neurologists; Past Examiner for the Royal Australasian College of Physicians; Past Head of the Neurology Department, Westmead Hospital; Past President of the Australian Association of Neurologists, Sydney, Australia
Joseph Jankovic MD
Professor of Neurology; Distinguished Chair in Movement Disorders; Director, Parkinson’s Disease Center and Movement Disorders Clinic; Co-Director, Parkinson’s Disease Research Laboratory; Past President of the Movement Disorders Society, Department of Neurology, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, Texas, USA –This text refers to an alternate kindle_edition edition.
Dimensions and Characteristics of “Neurological Clinical Examination: A Concise Guide 3rd Edition PDF”
- Publisher : CRC Press; 3rd edition (February 24, 2012)
- Publication date : February 24, 2012
- Language : English
- File size : 5998 KB
- Text-to-Speech : Not enabled
- Enhanced typesetting : Not Enabled
- X-Ray : Not Enabled
- Word Wise : Not Enabled
- Print length : 158 pages
- Lending : Not Enabled
December 24, 2016
November 5, 2017
helpful for a beginner on the neurology field
November 7, 2015
Neurological Clinical Examination
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on November 4, 2012
It was an exellent book.It was very concise and very helpful.It was joined with very helpful videos and explainations.I think that every consultant should have a copy this textbook.
None of the books or software is hosted on our website. These are only links to external sources.
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purposes and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase the original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to [email protected].com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.