Netter’s Atlas of Surgical Anatomy for CPT Coding PDF is a book meant for seasoned coders and is a useful resource to any hospital providing surgical services. It is an invaluable resource for CPT® surgical coding with integrated anatomical instructions and illustrations. No other book brings anatomic and coding concepts together with the same degree of completeness and educational value. We will share the download link for the PDF version of this file in this blog post.
Attributes of Netter’s Atlas of Surgical Anatomy for CPT Coding PDF
Netter’s Atlas of Surgical Anatomy for CPT Coding has innumerable training applications, from the new coders applying and translating their understanding of anatomy in the context of CPT codes, to the seasoned coders who are trying to glean and extract important information from an operative report to physician notes – all in context of anatomy and CPT codes simultaneously. This publication is an unsurpassed anatomical and CPT surgical coding reference that provides an invaluable resource to any setting that provides surgical services.
Books You Might Be Interested In
Illustrations of Netter’s Atlas of Surgical Anatomy for CPT Coding PDF
- Over 700 individual Netter illustrations paired with specific code ranges to guide code selection
- Figure captions provide full descriptions about the anatomies and procedures illustrated by the images to assist in code selection.
- Unique feature, Coding Atlas, presents additional information and details of anatomy related to procedures within specific CPT code ranges
- A comprehensive glossary of procedural and anatomical terms simplifies complex terminology to promote further understanding
- Chapter openers deliver an overview of the anatomical system(s) to provide a basic understanding of pathophysiology that may affect code selection
- Written by Sheri Poe Bernard who has a 20-year history developing coding education and training tools, including serving as vice president of clinical coding content at AAPC
Sheri Poe Bernard, CCS-P, CDEO, CPC, CRC, is one of the nations leading developers of medical coding curricula and referential material. An expert communicator of coding concepts, Bernard works as a writer, public speaker and risk adjustment consultant in coding, training, and clinical documentation improvement.
Table of contents
CHAPTER 1 Integumentary System
CHAPTER 2 Musculoskeletal System
CHAPTER 3 Respiratory System
CHAPTER 4 Cardiovascular System
CHAPTER 5 Digestive System
CHAPTER 6 Urinary System
CHAPTER 7 Male Genital System
CHAPTER 8 Female Genital System
CHAPTER 9 Nervous System 369
CHAPTER 10 Eye and Ocular Adnexa
CHAPTER 11 Auditory System
Proportions of Netter’s Atlas of Surgical Anatomy for CPT Coding PDF
- Publisher : American Medical Association; 1st edition (March 1, 2015)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 500 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1622020308
- ISBN-13 : 978-1622020300
- Item Weight : 3.17 pounds
- Dimensions : 8 x 1.25 x 10.75 inches
None of the books or software is hosted on our website. These are only links to external sources. Shown below is a button for the file you need to download from allthingsmedicine.com To Download the file click on the button that will take you to a page where you will see a button that says, “I Am Not Robot” click on that button and you will have to wait 15 seconds for the “Click to verify” button. After that you will have your final green colored download button in front of you.
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purposes and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase the original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for all DMCA / Removal Requests.