NCLEX-PN Exam Cram 5th Edition PDF
Covers exactly what you need to know to score higher on your NCLEX-PN® exam
- 400 sample test questions help you gain confidence and decide when you’re ready to take the actual exam
- Includes the popular Cram Sheet tearcard to help you remember key concepts and do extra last-minute
- Exam Alerts identify important information found on the exam
- Simplifies key medication aide concepts and techniques for easy learning
Covers the critical information you’ll need to know to score higher on your NCLEX-PN exam!
- Discover how the NCLEX-PN exam works, and how best to prepare for it
- Understand essential disease processes, treatments, and diagnostic studies
- Care for clients with respiratory, genitourinary, hematopoietic, gastrointestinal, musculoskeletal, endocrine, cardiovascular, neurological, and many other disorders
- Serve maternal, infant, and pediatric clients
- Provide compassionate and effective psychiatric care
- Consider cultural, religious, and legal concerns associated with client care
- Review all stages of the nursing process: assessment, diagnosis, planning, implementation, and evaluation
- Address client needs for a safe, effective-care environment; health promotion and maintenance; and psychosocial and physiological integrity
Recommended Books For You
Description of NCLEX-PN Exam Cram 5th Edition PDF
This book (NCLEX-PN Exam Cram 5th Edition PDF) is one guide that covers the NCLEX-PN exam as possibly as the exam can be covered. It shows you exactly how each question will arrive and if there is a pattern in it, this book has cracked it. It is an essential read casually along with your course for the NCLEX exams whenever you find the time. Download it now and start reading it from your phone even at work.
Clara Hurd received an Associate Degree in Nursing from Northeast Mississippi Community College in Booneville, Mississippi (1975). Her experiences in nursing are clinically based, having served as a staff nurse in medical-surgical nursing. She has worked as an oncology, intensive care, orthopedic, neurological, and pediatric nurse. She received her Bachelor of Science degree in Nursing from the University of North Alabama in Florence, Alabama, and her Master of Science degree in Nursing from the Mississippi University for Women in Columbus, Mississippi. She currently serves as a nurse educator consultant and an independent contractor. Ms. Hurd has taught in both associate degree and baccalaureate degree nursing programs. She was a faculty member of Mississippi University for Women; Austin Peay State University in Clarksville, Tennessee; Tennessee State University in Nashville, Tennessee; and Northeast Mississippi Community College. Ms. Hurd joined Rinehart and Associates in 1993. She has worked with students in preparing for the National Council Licensure Exam and with faculty as a consultant in writing test items. Ms. Hurd has also been a presenter at nursing conventions on various topics, including item-writing for nursing faculty. Her primary professional goal is to prepare the student and graduate for excellence in the delivery of healthcare.
Wilda Rinehart Gardner received an Associate Degree in Nursing from Northeast Mississippi Community College in Booneville, Mississippi. After working as a staff nurse and charge nurse, she became a public health nurse and served in that capacity for a number of years. In 1975, she received her nurse practitioner certification in the area of obstetrics-gynecology from the University of Mississippi Medical Center in Jackson, Mississippi. In 1979, she completed her Bachelor of Science degree in Nursing from Mississippi University for Women. In 1980, she completed her Master of Science degree in Nursing from the same university and accepted a faculty position at Northeast Mississippi Community College, where she taught medical-surgical nursing and maternal-newborn nursing. In 1982, she founded Rinehart and Associates Nursing Consultants. For the past 26 years, she and her associates have worked with nursing graduates and schools of nursing to assist graduates to pass the National Council Licensure Exam for Nursing. She has also worked as a curriculum consultant with faculty to improve test construction. Ms. Rinehart has served as a convention speaker throughout the southeastern United States and as a reviewer of medical-surgical and obstetric texts. She has co-authored materials used in seminars presented by Rinehart and Associates Nursing Review.
Dr. Diann Sloan received an Associate Degree in Nursing from Northeast Mississippi Community College, a Bachelor of Science degree in Nursing from the University of Mississippi, and a Master of Science degree in Nursing from Mississippi University for Women. In addition to her nursing degrees, she holds a Master of Science in Counseling Psychology from Georgia State University and a Doctor of Philosophy in Counselor Education, with minors in both Psychology and Educational Psychology, from Mississippi State University. She has completed additional graduate studies in healthcare administration at Western New England College and the University of Mississippi. Dr. Sloan has taught pediatric nursing, psychiatric mental health nursing, and medical-surgical nursing in both associate degree and baccalaureate nursing programs. As a member of Rinehart and Associates Nursing Review, Dr. Sloan has conducted test construction workshops for faculty and nursing review seminars for both registered and practical nurse graduates. She has co-authored materials used in the item-writing workshops for nursing faculty and Rinehart and Associates Nursing Review. She is a member of Sigma Theta Tau nursing honor society.
User Reviews for NCLEX-PN Exam Cram 5th Edition PDF
- This book was amazing and I highly recommend it! I bought this book roughly three weeks before the NCLEX-PN and judiciously read a chapter or two (because it’s just THAT short and easy to read) a day. I just passed my NCLEX two days ago with the minimum 85 questions! Keep in mind that I’m HORRIBLE with written tests. The Cram Sheet was also very useful. Definitely worth the money. Good luck to all those taking the NCLEX! You’ll do amazing. 🙂
- This was my go-to book to study for the NCLEX. It was easy to read, well broken down and just enough information. I passed!!!
Table of Contents
- Preparing for the National Council Exam for Licensed Practical Nurse
- Simplifying Pharmacology
- Caring for the Client with Disorders of the Respiratory System
- Caring for the Client with Disorders of the Renal and Genitourinary System
- Caring for the Client with Disorders of the Hematopoietic System
- Caring for the Client with Disorders of Fluid and Electrolyte Balance and
- Caring for the Client with Burns
- Caring for the Client with Sensorineural Disorders
- Caring for the Client with Cancer
- Caring for the Client with Disorders of the Gastrointestinal System
- Caring for the Client with Disorders of the Musculoskeletal System
- Caring for the Client with Disorders of the Endocrine System
- Caring for the Client with Disorders of the Cardiovascular System
- Caring for the Client with Disorders of the Neurological System
- Caring for the Client with Psychiatric Disorders
- Caring for Maternal/Infant Client
- Caring for Pediatric Client
Dimensions and Characters
- File Size: 3 MBs
- English Language
- 608 Pages
- 5-Star Rating
- Exam Cram Series
Download Link for NCLEX-PN Exam Cram 5th Edition PDF
Shown below is a white download button for the NCLEX-PN Exam Cram 5th Edition PDF ebook. Click it to start your free download now.
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purposes and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase the original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to [email protected].com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.