Attributes of “Merritt’s Neurology PDF”
Completely updated and in brilliant full color, Merritt’s Neurology, 13th Edition, remains your reference of choice for outstanding guidance on neurologic protocols, treatment guidelines, clinical pathways, therapeutic recommendations, and imaging. Greatly reorganized for ease of use, the 13th Edition features more than 30 new chapters that keep will you up to date with every aspect of your field. Now for the first time, you’ll find dozens of video clips online that demonstrate the clinical signs and symptoms of neurologic disorders. Merritt’s Neurology PDF.
- Visualize neurologic topics more easily than ever with an all-new, full-color format throughout.
- Benefit from the fresh perspective of new editors Dr. Elan Louis and Dr. Stephan Mayer, in addition to 180 expert contributors who offer guidance in their areas of expertise.
- Stay current with today’s hottest topics, thanks to new chapters on the global burden of neurological disease; magnetic resonance imaging and other imaging modalities; sleep studies; mild cognitive impairment; concussion; restless legs syndrome; seizures in children; HIV, fetal alcohol syndrome, and drug effects; and many more.
- Find the information you need more quickly thanks to a reorganized format. In 153 succinct chapters, you’ll find the essentials you need on signs and symptoms, diagnostic tests, and neurologic disorders of all etiologies.
- Watch approximately 40 video clips online to gain a clear understanding of the clinical signs and symptoms of neurologic disorders.
- Get the up-to-date information you need from the practical, readable resource that’s trusted and used by neurologists, primary care physicians, and residents.
Now with the print edition, enjoy the bundled interactive eBook edition, which can be downloaded to your tablet and smartphone or accessed online and includes features like:
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that pull results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use
Books You Might Be Interested In
Blood Sugar 101 2nd Edition PDF Download Free
The Wonder Down Under PDF Download Free
Forensic Neuropathology 3rd Edition PDF Download Free
Top 3 Differentials in Radiology 2nd Edition PDF Download Free
Lange Pathology Flash Cards 2nd Edition PDF Download Free
Illustrations of “Merritt’s Neurology PDF”
For students of all the branches of medicine and surgery and health professionals that aspire to be greater and better at their procedures and medications. A renowned book by those who have read it and learnt from it. Many have already ordered it and is on the way to their home. Whether you work in the USA, Canada, UK or anywhere around the world. If you are working as a health professional then this is a must read.. The most reviewed on book “Merritt’s Neurology PDF” is available for grabs now here on our website free. Whatever books, mainly textbooks we have in professional courses specially Medicine and surgery is a compendium in itself so understand one book you need to refer another 2-10 books. Beside this there are various other text material which needs to be mastered!! Only reference books are partially read but all other books have to be read, commanded and in fact read multiple times.
Stephan A. Mayer is Professor of Neurology and Neurological Surgery at the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai in New York City, and is Director of Neurocritical Care for the Mount Sinai Health System.
Proportions of “Merritt’s Neurology PDF”
- Identification Number : 145119336X
- Publisher : LWW; Thirteenth edition (October 3, 2015)
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 1200 pages
- International Standard Book Number-10 : 9781451193367
- International Standard Book Number-13 : 978-1451193367
- Item Weight : 7.25 pounds
- Dimensions : 11.3 x 8.6 x 2.1 inches
Reviews From Customers
Excellent and easy to read
August 11, 2017
Excellent and easy to read, comparable to Biller’s practical neurology.
I especially like the online version to look up things on the fly
javaid Iqbal MD
Great book but printing quality is poor
November 3, 2015
Excellent content which is updated up to 2015, very helpful
However printing quality of the book is poor, In order to save space, font size used has been smaller and ink color could have been darker than it is.
I hardly use the published book I bought due to above and it being cumbersome
I have been using the kindle edition which I had also purchased , which is great.
Because of the printing problems, I give it 3 stars, otherwise It would have been 5 stars
On the other hand, Victor and Adams current edition’s printing quality and fonts used are much improved as compared to its previous editions
but Merritt’s quality has been poor for this edition.
None of the books or software is hosted on our website. These are only links to external sources.
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purposes and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase the original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to [email protected].com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.