Features of MCAT Complete 7 Book PDF
MCAT Complete 7 Book PDF -Named “Best of the best MCAT prep book” by the Chicago Tribune!
Kaplan’s MCAT Complete 7-Book Subject Review 2022–2023 reflects the latest, most accurate, and most testable materials on the MCAT. Streamlined and intuitive layouts facilitate easier review.
You’ll get efficient strategies, detailed subject review, and 3 full-length online practice tests—all authored by the experts behind the MCAT prep course that has helped more people get into medical school than all other major courses combined.
Efficient Strategies and In-Depth Review
- Guided examples with expert thinking in our Behavioral Sciences, Biochemistry, and Biology books present scientific articles and walk you through challenging open-ended questions
- Entirely revamped CARS content with updated methods for the latest exam challenges
- High-Yield badges indicate the most testable content based on AAMC materials
- Concept summaries boil down the need-to-know information in each chapter, including any necessary equations to memorize
- Full-color, 24-page MCAT Quicksheets emphasize the most important information in visual form
- Chapter Profiles indicate the degree to which each chapter is tested and the testmaker content categories to which it aligns
- Charts, graphs, diagrams, and full-color, 3-D illustrations from Scientific American help turn even the most complex science into easy-to-visualize concepts
- One year of online access to 3 full-length practice tests, selected instructional videos, practice questions, and quizzes
- Hundreds of practice questions in the books show you how to apply concepts and equations
- Quizzes at the beginning of each chapter help you figure out what you already know and prep more efficiently
- Learning objectives and concept checks ensure you’re focusing on the most important information in each chapter
- Sidebars illustrate connections between concepts and include references to more information, real-world tie ins, mnemonics, and MCAT-specific tips
- Comprehensive subject review written by top-rated, award-winning Kaplan instructors who guide you on where to focus your efforts and how to organize your review
- All material is vetted by editors with advanced science degrees and by a medical doctor
- We know the test: The Kaplan MCAT team has spent years studying every MCAT-related document available, and our experts ensure our practice questions and study materials are true to the test
Recommended Books For You
Description of MCAT Complete 7 Book PDF
MCAT Complete 7 Book PDF is one of the best medical books for students and professionals on the subject of test preparation. It is a must download.
For over 80 years, Kaplan Test Prep (www.kaptest.com) has been helping students grow their knowledge, skills and confidence so they can be their best on Test Day. Our prep books and online resources provide the expert guidance that students need at every step of their educational journey – incorporating years of test-specific data and strategies tested by Kaplan students and our own expert psychometricians.
After helping millions of students, we know what works. Our guides deliver knowledge with clarity and simplicity while focusing on the specialized strategies that keep test-takers ahead of the clock and at the top of their game.
We offer preparation for more than 90 standardized tests – including entrance exams for secondary school, college, and graduate school, as well as professional licensing exams for attorneys, physicians, and nurses.
With a full array of self-paced and live online courses, as well as print books and mobile apps, you can use Kaplan to study on your own schedule and at your own speed. Kaplan’s private tutors and admissions consultants supplement those offerings with one-on-one support.
Dimensions and Characteristics of MCAT Complete 7 Book PDF
- Publisher : Kaplan Test Prep (July 6, 2021)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 3448 pages
- International Standard Book Number-10 : 150627742X
- International Standard Book Number-13 : 978-1506277424
- Item Weight : 14.96 pounds
- Dimensions : 8.38 x 5.3 x 10.88 inches
- Book Name : MCAT Complete 7 Book PDF
Anonymous Reviewer “I did not notice many printing errors in these books. Definitely not enough to bother me or question the quality of the publication.
I found the textbooks condensed the information I have learned to a satisfying degree, while keeping it detailed enough to familiarize myself with topics about which I had no prior knowledge, such as statistics. However, the online practice questions were incredibly challenging, and my full length practice test score was horrifyingly low. The difficulty really let my spirits down until I looked into the relative difficulty of Kaplan tests to official AAMC practice, Khan Academy, etc. Despite my frustration, I appreciate Kaplan’s rigorous material, as it is good to expose yourself to every possible kind of question that could appear on the MCAT.
If you’re in my position and you are in a pinch as far as studying goes, I recommend jumping into online practice problems and tests and reading about topics that are completely new to you.“
Dustin Newell “For the first time in quite awhile I am actually pretty excited to study, to learn, and test my knowledge. I am pretty rusty on many of the topics in these books, but Kaplan does an excellent job of making explanations extremely clear. While some areas are long, and overly detailed, I’d prefer that over any other resource. Especially the ones that seem to assume you already have physician-level knowledge. Do well on the concept checks and the discrete practice questions and you should have no problem applying yourself when it comes to test time. For the price, you seriously can’t go wrong.
My books came with no misprints, no easily identifiable spelling errors or damage of any sort. I made sure my purchase was shipped by AND sold by Amazon; not a marketplace seller. I suggest you do the same.”
Some of the examples in the Physics book are a bit lacking, so you may need to reference external sources in order to be completely confident in the section.
Physics concept checks are also not the best in comparison to the other books’ concept checks, so I would definitely suggest relying on a second source as well to ensure you understand it completely.
Diagrams are very clear and show you what you need to remember.
Overall definitely a great choice!”
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purposes and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase the original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to [email protected].com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.