In this post, we will provide you with an overview of Marino’s The ICU Book 4th Edition PDF Make sure to read until the end to understand what book you are downloading.
Features of Marino’s The ICU Book 4th Edition PDF
- Problem-based approach teaches critical thinking and mirrors the decision-making process of the intensive care unit
- Expert perspectives from Dr. Marino help sharpen technique, minimize error, and improve outcomes
- Reader-friendly format makes essential information easy to locate and apply
- “Final Word” summaries at the conclusion of each chapter highlight salient points and improve retention of key concepts
New to the Fourth Edition
- Fully rewritten content (including eight New chapters) assures readers of only the most up-to-date and practical information available
- Full-color format emphasizes clinical anatomy and facilitates visual learning
Additionally, this publication is included on the ANCC: American Nurses Credentialing Center’s reference list.
Recommended Books For You
Mind Over Mood 2nd Edition PDF Download Free
Stahl’s Essential Psychopharmacology PDF Download Free
Description of Marino’s The ICU Book 4th Edition PDF
A fundamental and respected resource book in critical care, The ICU Book, Fourth Edition, continues to provide the current and practical guidance that have made it the best-selling text in critical care. The text addresses both the medical and surgical aspects of critical care, delivering the guidance needed to ensure sound, safe, and effective treatment for patients in intensive care—regardless of the specialty focus of the unit. Traditionally available as a printed textbook, the print version now comes with a completely revamped digital experience. Viewable through a browser on PC and Mac or as a download to your iOS tablet or smartphone, the digital version includes:
- The complete text with optimized navigation A powerful, index-based search function All referenced content is linked throughout for instant access
- Regular literature and commentary updates integrated into the text
- The ability to share notes with friends and colleagues
Dr. Marino is an intensivist who sees inpatients in the Intensive Cardiac Care Unit at Cayuga Medical Center. He is the author of the popular textbook, The ICU Book, which is the largest selling textbook on critical care medicine in the United States. The third edition of The ICU Book was published in 2012.
Dimensions and Characters of Marino’s The ICU Book 4th Edition PDF
- Publisher : LWW; Fourth, North American edition (November 5, 2013)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 1059 pages
- International Standard Book Number-10 : 1451121180
- International Standard Book Number-13 : 978-1451121186
- Item Weight : 3.2 pounds
- Dimensions : 6 x 1.6 x 9 inches
- Best Sellers Rank: #3,626 in Books
Download Link 1
June 16, 2021
However, the more I read, the more things I found that seemed a little out of date. One that really sticks out in my mind is heparin for central lines, but there were other smaller things in the book that appeared inconsistent with recent literature published after the book was written. The more of these I found, the more I started asking myself “Can I trust what I’m reading?” Ultimately it got to the point that I no longer implicitly trusted this book to provide me with information consistent with current standard of care.
If this book gets a new edition, I will be FIRST in line for a hard copy. Until then, I would advise using this book only for the essential knowledge needed for critical care, and take some of the recommendations with a grain of salt.
February 26, 2019
Either way you can’t go wrong with Marino.
The paper quality is good and the illustrations and images really improve understanding. If you enjoy understanding why we do the things we do go grab this book- it will plug holes in your knowledge gaps
March 29, 2017
the entire book on rotation, and really felt that it prepared me well for the questions asked by
attendings. I will keep this through residency.
The code, however, did not work. I contacted the publisher and was told this was the risk of buying from a third-party. This is incredibly disappointing as the code wasn’t even scratched and I can’t really lug around a book on the floor. I also am unable to access the other features that come with the code.
I’m not sure why this seems to be a frequent theme with people purchasing the book from , but I would order it directly from Wolters Kluwer to ensure a working code. Will you pay more? Absolutely, but that comes with a 100% guarantee you won’t get cheated the code.
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purposes and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase the original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to [email protected].com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.