Features of Manual of Endoscopic Sinus and Skull Base Surgery 2nd Edition PDF
Illustrated with hundreds of outstanding endoscopic images and corresponding drawings, this successfully established step-by-step guide to endoscopic sinus and skull base surgery is ideal for all specialists who need to stay current in the field. In this expanded second edition, practitioners will not only find basic and advanced procedures in endoscopic sinus surgery (including key criteria for patient selection), but also four entirely new chapters on anterior skull base surgery that reflect important recent developments.Manual of Endoscopic Sinus and Skull Base Surgery 2nd Edition PDF
Special features of the second edition:
- Superbly illustrated, presenting over 1400 endoscopic images, photographs, and drawings
- Provides a practical management approach that leads to optimal outcomes: Who are the best candidates for specific procedures? When should medical treatment or surgery be used? Why should surgery be undertaken? How are the operative procedures performed?
- Covers the latest techniques for removal of skull base tumors and repair of skull base defects
- Includes new chapters on pathophysiology of rhinosinusitis, sense of smell, applied anatomy, the endoscopically assisted bimanual operating technique, transorbital surgery, interdisciplinary teamwork, and more
- Offers online access to 34 videos of endoscopic surgical procedures and patient interviews, for an excellent review and refresher
- Describes along with videos the new technique of piriform turbinoplasty that opens up the nasal valve area
- Provides Information for Patients leaflets that can also be downloaded
From diagnosis and preoperative counseling to evidence-based procedures, complication avoidance, and postoperative management, this book covers the gamut of topics clinicians face in everyday practice. All otolaryngologists, neurosurgeons, and maxillofacial surgeons will find it essential when making diagnostic and treatment decisions involving the paranasal sinuses and skull base.
Recommended Books For You
Description of Manual of Endoscopic Sinus and Skull Base Surgery 2nd Edition PDF
Health, anatomy, physiology, biochemistry, medicine, surgery, and nursing textbooks will likely be at your side throughout your medical studies, and you’ll be reading through countless scientific papers, but you might want to read something beforehand that gives you insight into the world of medicine in practice – whether that’s research, at the clinic or in the operating room. The most featured and reviewed on book Manual of Endoscopic Sinus and Skull Base Surgery 2nd Edition PDF is available for grabs now here on our website free for students and professionals sole purpose of teaching and education. It has been boasted and proven with thousands of user reviews that it has all the information to make you one of the highly qualified professionals in the world of medicine and its branches. Without a doubt a masterpiece for those who aspire to be doctors or heal those they find in ailment. It is a must read again and again for everyone that can get their hands on this limited edition book.
Dimensions and Characteristics of Manual of Endoscopic Sinus and Skull Base Surgery 2nd Edition PDF
- Identification Number : B00HEOXKQG
- Publisher : Thieme; 2nd edition (November 27, 2013)
- Publication date : November 27, 2013
- Language : English
- File size : 114676 KB
- Text-to-Speech : Enabled
- Screen Reader : Supported
- Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
- X-Ray : Not Enabled
- Word Wise : Not Enabled
- Print length : 1198 pages
- Lending : Not Enabled
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on November 27, 2014
October 31, 2018
September 5, 2018
December 11, 2018
May 2, 2020
October 21, 2021
June 29, 2019
These were great though! Was able to stand them up and they held what I needed them to. A big hit with the moms at the party because they can be used against snacks and lunches and such!
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purposes and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase the original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for all DMCA / Removal Requests.