Attributes of Lessons from COVID-19 PDF
Lessons from COVID-19 PDF Impact on Healthcare Systems and Technology uncovers the impact that COVID-19 has made on healthcare and technology industries. State-of-the-art case studies, empirical research, and new trends in technology-mediated solution are discussed to help inform and guide readers in understanding the effects that the COVID-19 outbreak has had across healthcare and technology industries. The book discusses challenges to identify vaccines, changes in legislation on clinical trials and re-purposing of licensed drugs, effects on primary healthcare, best practices adopted by different countries to control the pandemic, and different effects on patients within diverse age groups and comorbidities. In addition, the book covers technology-mediated solutions and infrastructures applied, digital transformations, modeling techniques, statistical projections, and the benefits and use of cloud computing and artificial intelligence. This is a valuable resource for healthcare professionals, medical doctors, researchers and graduate students from both biomedical and technological fields who are interested in learning more about the use of new technologies to fight a pandemic.
Books You Might Be Interested In
Illustrations of Lessons from COVID-19 PDF
Biochemistry has for long been utilized to accelerate the review cycle of different areas of science and medication. The branch of science investigates the substance processes inside and connected with living life things. It is a research facility-based science that involves both biology and chemistry. By utilizing substance information and procedures, organic chemists can comprehend and take care of natural issues. Lessons from COVID-19 PDF is one of the most well-known books for the subject and a should peruse.
Contents of the Textbook
- PART I: Healthcare Sector
1. History of COVID-19
2. Problems and challenges in identifying vaccines for COVID-19
3. Changes of legislation on clinical trials, and re-purposing of licensed drugs for the treatment of COVID-19 symptoms
4. Effects of COVID-19 on primary health care
5. Impact of COVID-19 on expectant parents and different stakeholders
6. Effects of COVID-19 on doctors, medical professionals, nurses and supporting staffs of hospitals
7. Best practises adopted by different countries to control the COVID-19 pandemic
8. Disproportionate healthcare implications of COVID-19 due to age, ethnicity, gender, and socio-economic status
9. How COVID-19 pandemic has affected Global healthcare and its implications for the future of Healthcare
10. Socio-cultural and Economic effects of COVID-19 on global health care
11. Psychological effects of COVID-19 on human beings
12. Effects of COVID-19 on medical and clinical researchers
13. Effects of COVID-19 on Tele-medicine, Clinical workflow, Security and Privacy Issues
14. Effects of COVID-19 on drug manufacturing companies.
15. Effects of COVID-19 on kids
16. Effects of COVID-19 on the middle age and 21st century generation.
17. Effects of COVID-19 on the healthcare of the elderly
18. Effects of COVID-19 for people with diseases like Cancer, HIV, Mental health patients, and people with disabilities in general
19. Health and safety best practices for use in Health environments and Public spaces during and after COVID-19
PART II: Computing and Informatics
20. Future research scope on COVID-19 treatment and Health informatics
21. COVID-19 Technology-mediated solutions and infrastructures
22. e-Health and Post-COVID-19 era
23. Role and impact of digital technologies and mass media during COVID-19
24. Digital transformation of the healthcare sector triggered by the Covid-19 pandemic
25. Advances in virtual clinical learning, diagnosis, and therapy
26. Modelling techniques and statistical projections that are used to predict the spread of the COVID-19 virus and decision making
27. Success rates and turnaround times with COVID-19 using ICT
28. Main enabling ICT technologies for the development of cutting-edge healthcare systems and services
29. Effects of COVID-19 on virtual healthcare with the usage of Internet of Things (IoT) technology
30. Benefits and use of Cloud computing to provide IT infrastructure during COVID-19
31. Benefits and use of Edge computing to provide IT infrastructure during COVID-19
32. Benefits and use of Artificial Intelligence (AI) to provide IT infrastructure during COVID-19
33. Benefits and use of Big Data Management and Machine Learning techniques to provide IT infrastructure during COVID-19
A. Kaklauskas is a professor at Vilnius Gediminas Technical University, in Lithuania; Member of the Research Council of Lithuania; Member of the Science Europe working group on Data Sharing and Supporting Infrastructures; Head of the Department of Construction Management and Property; member of the Lithuanian Academy of Sciences; editor-in-chief of Journal of Civil Engineering and Management; editor of Engineering Applications of Artificial Intelligence; and associate editor of Ecological Indicators.
Proportions of Lessons from COVID-19 PDF
- No. of pages: 466
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Academic Press 2022
- Published: June 18, 2022
- Imprint: Academic Press
- Paperback International Standard Book Number: 9780323998789
- eBook International Standard Book Number: 9780323999441
None of the books or software is hosted on our website. These are only links to external sources.
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purposes and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase the original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to [email protected].com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.