When time is running out, reach for the one book that concentrates your board preparation into a single power-packed last minute internal medicine pdf review
If it’s in here, you’ll see it on the board exam!
- The most concise, yet comprehensive, Internal Medicine board exam prep available anywhere
- Logically organized by organ/system
- Focuses on “must know” facts that will appear on the exams and presents them in a quick summary format with numerous tables, lists, and concise narrative
- Covers every area tested on the primary Internal Medicine board exam
- Perfect as a recertification refresher and clinical reference
- An absolute must for those last weeks before the exam when a high-yield summary of key facts and pearls can make the difference between pass or fail
- Synopsis format maximizes content retention
The super-effective quick-summary format allows you to:
- Devote your study time to what you really need to know
- Learn and remember more, in less time
- Evaluate your areas of strengths and weaknesses
Recommended Books For You
Usmle Step 3 Lecture Notes Internal Medicine, Psychiatry, And Ethics 2019-2020
Description of Last Minute Internal Medicine PDF
This book for the subject of internal medicine is one of the best medical books a student can look upto for their medical studies. It contains all the information essential in the exams thats why it is named as last minute internal medicine PDF. It covers every chapter and unit but in the most concise and to the point way so if you are left out on your studies or had to stop them due to some emergency then this book is for you. Download it now and start studying before even this time runs out.
Rebecca A. Miksad, MD, MPH
Instructor in Medicine
Division of Hematology and Oncology
Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Harvard Medical School
Rebecca Miksad is senior medical director at Flatiron Health, where she focuses on real-world evidence generation. Rebecca’s academic research has focused on improving cancer treatment decision-making through better characterization of patient outcomes, increasing relevance of clinical trial endpoints and evaluating economic implications of cancer therapy. A nationally recognized clinician and health services researcher, Rebecca publishes in leading medical journals and serves on national clinical and research committees.
Patricia A. DeLaMora, MD
Clinical Instructor of Pediatrics
Attending Physician, Pediatric Infectious Diseases
New York-Presbyterian Hospital
Weill Medical College of Cornell University
New York, NY
George Keith Meyer, MD
Miami Children’s Hospital
Division of Critical Care Medicine
Section Director–Neuro Intensive Care
Section Director–Patient Safety and Outcomes
Section Director–Clinical Research
- when I saw the title..”Last minute..” I said, it won’t be a good book, but after reading it, I would say it is a great help to deal when you need to read something quick.
while not perfect, last minute internal medicine is a great source for a relatively thorough and quick review. although the book is entirely in chart format, i found the organization much more readable than a lot of other review sources and the explanations/pertinent facts for various topics right on. minus a few typos, overall, i would highly recommend this as a supplement to prepping for boards.
Essentially a graph and chart review of internal medicine topics. Most are 10-40 pages in length. Gives important points, but not in-depth detail. It may have been a little better format if the charts were all portrait rather than alternating portrait/landscape. For last minute study, it will help you identify key words and phrases. But if you have more study time, use this in conjunction with a standard medical text.
Table of Contents
Listed below are all the chapters and units in the Last Minute Internal Medicine PDF ebook.
- 3.Critical Care
- 7.Infectious Diseases
- 12.Perioperative Care
- 14. Dermatology
- 15.Sports Medicine
- 16.Women’s Health
- 17. Geriatrics
- 18. Allergy and Immunology
- 19. Neurology
- 20. Psychiatry
- 21. Adolescent Medicine
- 22. Nutrition
- 23. Basic Statistics and Epidemiology
- Appendix: References and Suggested Readings
Dimensions and Characters
- 556 Pages
- File Size: 8 MBs
- English Language
- 5-Star Rating
- Internal Medicine Books
Download Button for Last Minute Internal Medicine PDF
Shown below is a white download button for the Last Minute Internal medicine PDF ebook. Click it to start your free download.
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purposes and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase the original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to email@example.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.