Recommended Books For You
Description of Katzung & Trevor’s Pharmacology 12th Edition PDF
This book for the subject of pharmacology is one of the most well known books and all medical students worldwide use it for their studies. It has all the updated medical knowledge of pharmacology and being the latest edition it has all the crispier tables and newer tables and is a recommended book by all teachers and medical professionals. Buy now.
User Reviews for Katzung & Trevor’s Pharmacology 12th Edition PDF
Awesome book. Must have for NP students
Good Resource for medical students taking USMLE
Review questions satisfactory. Could be more challenging.
For medical students, this book is significantly better than its counterpart, “Big Katzung.” This version is more succinct and focuses on the clinically important concepts and drugs. The review questions are also great for assessing knowledge. There are occasionally subjects covered in “Big” Katzung that don’t translate to the small version, so keep that in mind, but generally these are low yield. Overall, a better purchase than the big version for most pharmacology needs.
Table of Contents
Listed below are all the chapters and units in the Katzung & Trevor’s Pharmacology 12th Edition PDF.
- I.Basic Principles
- 1. Introduction
- 2. Pharmacodynamics
- 3. Pharmacokinetics
- 4. Drug Metabolism
- 5. Drug Evaluation & Regulation II. Autonomic Drugs
- 6. Introduction to Autonomic Pharmacology
- 7. Cholinoceptor-Activating & Cholinesterase-Inhibiting Drugs
- 8. Cholinoceptor Blockers & Cholinesterase Regenerators
- 9. Sympathomimetics
- 10. Adrenoceptor Blockers III. Cardiovascular Drugs
- 11. Drugs Used in Hypertension
- 12. Drugs Used in the Treatment of Angina Pectoris
- 13. Drugs Used in Heart Failure
- 14. Antiarrhythmic Drugs
- 15. Diuretic Agents IV. Drugs with Important Actions on Smooth Muscle
- 16. Histamine, Serotonin, & the Ergot Alkaloids
- 17. Vasoactive Peptides
- 18. Prostaglandins & Other Eicosanoids
- 19. Nitric Oxide, Donors, and Inhibitors
- 20. Bronchodilators & Other Drugs Used in Asthma V. Drugs That Act in the Central Nervous System
- 21. Introduction to CNS Pharmacology
- 22. Sedative-Hypnotic Drugs
- 23. Alcohols
- 24. Antiseizure Drugs
- 25. General Anesthetics
- 26. Local Anesthetics
- 27. Skeletal Muscle Relaxants
- 28. Drugs Used in Parkinsonism & Other Movement Disorders
- 29. Antipsychotic Drugs & Lithium
- 30. Antidepressants
- 31. Opioid Analgesics & Antagonists
- 32. Drugs of Abuse VI. Drugs with Important Actions on Blood, Inflammation, & Gout
- 33. Agents Used in Anemias & Hematopoietic Growth Factors
- 34. Drugs Used in Coagulation Disorders
- 35. Drugs Used in the Treatment of Hyperlipidemias
- 36. NSAIDs, Acetaminophen, & Drugs Used in Rheumatoid Arthritus and Gout VII. Endocrine Drugs
- 37. Hypothalamic & Pituitary Hormones
- 38. Thyroid & Antithyroid Drugs
- 39. Corticosteroids & Antagonists
- 40. Gonadal Hormones & Inhibitors
- 41. Pancreatic Hormones, Antidiabetic Agents, & Glucagon
- 42. Drugs that Affect Bone Mineral Homeostasis VIII. Chemotherapeutic Drugs
- 43. Beta-Lactam Antibiotics & Other Cell Wall Synthesis Inhibitors
- 44. Chloramphenicol, Tetracyclines, Macrolides, Clindamycin, Streptogramins, & Linezoid
- 45. Aminoglycosides
- 46. Sulfonamides, Trimethoprim, & Fluoroquinolones
- 47. Antimycobacterial Drugs
- 48. Antifungal Agents
- 49. Antiviral Chemotherapy & Prophylaxis
- 50. Miscellaneous Antimicrobial Agents & Urinary Antiseptics
- 51. Clinical Use of Antimicrobials
- 52. Antiprotozoal Drugs
- 53. Anthelmintic Drugs
- 54. Cancer Chemotherapy
- 55. Immunopharmacology IX. Toxicology
- 56. Environmental and Occupational Toxicology
- 57. Heavy Metals
- 58. Management of the Poisoned Patient X. Special Topics
- 59. Drugs Used in Gastrointestinal Disorders
- 60. Dietary Supplements and Herbal Medications
- 61. Drug Interactions
- Appendix I.
- Key Words for Key Drugs Appendix II.
- Examination 1
- Appendix III.
- Examination 2
- Appendix IV.
- Strategies for Improving Test Performance
Dimensions and Characters
- 592 Pages
- File Size: 69 MBs
- English Language
- 5-Star Rating
- Lange Pharmacology Book
Download Button for Katzung & Trevor’s Pharmacology 12th Edition PDF
Shown below is a white download button for the Katzung & Trevor’s Pharmacology 12th Edition PDF. Click it to start your free download.
Download Book will be available soon
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purposes and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase the original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to email@example.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.