In this post, we will provide you with an overview of Kaplan & Sadock’s Synopsis of Psychiatry PDF Make sure to read until the end to understand what book you are downloading.
Features of Kaplan & Sadock’s Synopsis of Psychiatry PDF
- A revised table of contents moves the most clinically relevant material to the beginning of the book, including sections on diagnosis, psychopathology and psychiatric conditions, treatment across the lifespan, and therapy and other interventions.
- Reformats clinical chapters to include clearer section headings and easy-to-digest summaries of important information, all with the goal of helping you find information quickly and easily locate answers to specific problems.
- Includes numerous case studies to enhance the learning experience.
- Presents the most current treatment methods including descriptions of all modern psychotherapeutic techniques.
- Includes descriptive tables for all relevant DSM-5 and ICD-10 diagnoses and an up-to-date psychopharmacology section organized according to mechanisms of action.
- Carries on the tradition of excellence established by Drs. Benjamin J. Sadock and Virginia A. Sadock, with Dr. Pedro Ruiz returning as Consulting Editor.
Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.
Recommended Books For You
Description of Kaplan & Sadock’s Synopsis of Psychiatry Pdf
Accurate, reliable, objective, and comprehensive, Kaplan & Sadock’s Synopsis of Psychiatry has long been the leading clinical psychiatric resource for clinicians, residents, students, and other health care professionals both in the US and worldwide. Now led by a new editorial team of Drs. Robert Boland and Marcia L. Verduin, it continues to offer a trusted overview of the entire field of psychiatry while bringing you up to date with current information on key topics and developments in this complex specialty. The twelfth edition has been completely reorganized to make it more useful and easier to navigate in today’s busy clinical settings.
In addition to being chief of staff and senior vice president at Menninger, Robert J. Boland, MD, is executive vice chair of the Menninger Department of Psychiatry & Behavioral Sciences at Baylor College of Medicine (BCM) and the Brown Foundation Endowed Chair in Psychiatry at BCM. He is responsible for the clinical care, research and education provided at The Clinic.
Prior to coming to Menninger, he served as vice chair of education and director of the psychiatry residency program at Brigham and Women’s Hospital and as an associate professor of psychiatry at Harvard Medical School. Board certified in psychiatry with expertise in medical education, psychosomatic medicine and geriatric psychiatry, he is an alumnus of Georgetown University where he earned his undergraduate and medical degrees.
Prior to joining Brigham and Women’s Hospital, Dr. Boland had an 18-year tenure at the Alpert School of Medicine at Brown University, Providence, R.I. He developed a special interest in depression resulting from medical illness and, later participated in the National Institute of Mental Health-sponsored Collaborative Depression Study. That project remains one of the longest studies of depression to date, for which Dr. Boland has written widely on the influence of depression on medical illness.
For more than 30 years, he has been an active member of the American Psychiatric Association and its Council on Psychosomatic Medicine. In addition, Dr. Boland served as the chair for the Psychiatry Residency Review Committee for the Accreditation Council and is a former president of the American Association of Directors of Psychiatric Residency Training.
Dimensions and Characters of Kaplan & Sadock’s Synopsis of Psychiatry Pdf
- Publisher : LWW; Twelfth, North American edition (April 22, 2021)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 1173 pages
- International Standard Book Number-10 : 1975145569
- International Standard Book Number-13 : 978-1975145569
- Item Weight : 4.75 pounds
- Dimensions : 8.4 x 1.3 x 10.8 inches
- Best Sellers Rank: #3,540 in Books
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purposes and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase the original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to email@example.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.