Attributes of Intraocular Tumors An Atlas and Textbook Third Edition PDF
For outstanding visual clarity in ocular diagnosis nothing else comes close.
In this updated and revised third edition, world-renowned authorities at the Wills Eye Hospital provide outstanding guidance on recognition, evaluation, and treatment of ocular tumors, highlighted by more than 2,500 stunning photographs and surgical drawings. This unsurpassed ocular oncology resource is a comprehensive guide to the clinical features, diagnosis, management, and pathology of intraocular tumors and pseudotumors, depicting clinical variations, treatment, and histopathologic characteristics of the many varied benign and malignant lesions that affect the uveal tract, retina, and other intraocular structures. Now brought thoroughly up to date with recent clinical and scientific innovations, this unique volume has been greatly expanded with over 25% new material, and offers more high-quality images than any other text/atlas in the field.Intraocular Tumors An Atlas and Textbook Third Edition PDF
- Presents each entity in an easy-to-follow format: a concise description with references on the left-hand page and six illustrations on the right-hand page.
- Depicts in precise photographic detail the gross and microscopic features that distinguish each condition, while professional drawings and intraoperative photographs demonstrate key surgical principles and procedures.
- Features numerous new references regarding diagnosis and treatment, as well as new scientific tables containing key information for your clinical practice.
- Features 25% new images, including panoramic images, surgical images, diagnostic testing images from multiple modalities, and updated OCT images with numerous enhanced depth imaging OCT (EDI-OCT).
- Covers new information on evolving conditions such as the management of choroidal nevus and melanoma with guidance for early detection using risk factors; information on the newest treatment for retinoblastoma with intra-arterial and intravenous chemotherapy; management of intraocular tumors with photodynamic therapy. Important new information on genetics of uveal melanoma, the implications of genetics, and treatment outcomes is described
Now with the print edition, enjoy the bundled interactive eBook edition, which can be downloaded to your tablet and smartphone or accessed online and includes features like:
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that pull results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use
Books You Might Be Interested In
Neuroscience for Teachers PDF Download Free
ATI TEAS Strategies, Practice & Review PDF Download Free
Manual of Clinical Oncology 8th Edition PDF Download Free
Fast Facts Chronic and Cancer Pain 4th Edition PDF Download Free
Operative Techniques in Breast Endocrine and Oncologic Surgery PDF Download Free
Illustrations of Intraocular Tumors An Atlas and Textbook Third Edition PDF
For students of all the branches of medicine and surgery and health professionals that aspire to be greater and better at their procedures and medications. A renowned book by those who have read it and learnt from it. Many have already ordered it and is on the way to their home. Whether you work in the USA, Canada, UK or anywhere around the world. If you are working as a health professional then this is a must read.. The most reviewed on book Intraocular Tumors An Atlas and Textbook Third Edition PDF is available for grabs now here on our website free. Whatever books, mainly textbooks we have in professional courses specially Medicine and surgery is a compendium in itself so understand one book you need to refer another 2-10 books. Beside this there are various other text material which needs to be mastered!! Only reference books are partially read but all other books have to be read, commanded and in fact read multiple times.
“beautiful imaging, succinct descriptions, and sound clinical guidance ”
“a worthy and monumental undertaking”
“online format will allow the busy clinician to more easily access its wisdom”
” transcendent in that it is beneficial to all who have enlisted in the battle against ophthalmic and/or oncologic disease”
“Eyecare professionals at any level will appreciate its captivating images and concise explanations.”
“the most impressive collection of clinical images currently available in ocular oncology and, arguably, all of ophthalmology”
Doody’s Star Rating ®: 5 stars Score: 97
-Doodys Publishers’ Club, Friday, November 13, 2015
Proportions of Intraocular Tumors An Atlas and Textbook Third Edition PDF
- Identification Number : 1496321340
- Publisher : LWW; Third edition (October 10, 2015)
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 608 pages
- International Standard Book Number-10 : 9781496321343
- International Standard Book Number-13 : 978-1496321343
- Item Weight : 4.2 pounds
- Dimensions : 8.6 x 0.9 x 11.1 inches
Reviews From Customers
January 6, 2018
Just as advertised!
The book is amazing. I cannot evaluate the e-book
January 23, 2016
The book is amazing. I cannot evaluate the e-book, as 1 month after I bought it I was not given the access to the right book… The technical support was not able to fix this yet… It’s really a shame as the book is the best reference in this subject and I intended to use it more in my iPad that the book itself.
March 31, 2018
Bible of Ocular Oncology
October 24, 2020
Must have for Ocular Oncology Atlas, by Dr. Shields & Dr. Shields.
Patricia C.M. Araujo
November 4, 2015
Book is really good!!!
some chapter like DRUSEN the authors just don’t put any arrow/arrow heads …
March 31, 2018
Almost the same as “Handbook of retinal OCT” i own both, some chapter like DRUSEN the authors just don’t put any arrow/arrow heads on the pictures, there is an OCT with legends defining 3 types of drusen but none indications on the figures. Getaway.
July 18, 2019
Good pix. Summaries concise but a little vague.
OCT book Review
November 5, 2020
Amazing book. Loved it.
Top reviews from other countries
Nice book/ bad packaging
Reviewed in Canada on January 16, 2021
The book itself is very nice !
The only downside is that it cames in a bag… Every corner of the book are torn and also on the upper side of the book… At this price, it should be packed in a box.
None of the books or software is hosted on our website. These are only links to external sources.
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purposes and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase the original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to [email protected].com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.